Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

What was your turnaround time trunkz550 trunkz550 ? Is the white Iridescent heel silver rather than white?

Got my order in on the 18, started email 21, almost finished last night

What was your turnaround time trunkz550 trunkz550 ? Is the white Iridescent heel silver rather than white?

Got my order in on the 18, started email 21, almost finished last night

Hey fam I ordered on the 1/12/21 and got them on 1/26. Literally 2 weeks which is pretty fast for a NIke ID.

The white iridescent heel is more silver/pure platinum than white but looks really good in person. Its not super iridescent tho.

My iDs came in today! Super happy with how they turned out.

PG5 McFly
received_168778774692499.jpeg

received_272074000926228.jpeg

received_234392194830364.jpeg

Threw on the Black Ice colorway. Pretty clean and comfy.
Screenshot_20210126-213709_Instagram.jpg
what shoe does this shoe remind you of comfortwise?

force my hand to make these
761CD41A-5364-48AC-BCC1-A7AD1B98E33D.jpeg

Just came in to say these fit TTS (or at least the same as the 2 and 3). No weird sizing issue like the PG4 had.

I really like the air strobel for casual wear. These don't feel quite as plush as the 4s, but they're also nowhere near as clunky. Not bad at all.

PG has a top 5 shoe this season. Glad they went back to what works for him and his line looks wise.

Agreed. I feel PG has had at a top 5 shoe each year for his entire line. Especially for what you get for the price point.

Just came in to say these fit TTS (or at least the same as the 2 and 3). No weird sizing issue like the PG4 had.

I really like the air strobel for casual wear. These don't feel quite as plush as the 4s, but they're also nowhere near as clunky. Not bad at all.

Agreed. I feel the strobel more in the 4s BUT I was comparing my worn hoop pair of pg4s to a DS pg5. When i compared DS pg4 to pg5s it felt close except the 5s have more courtfeel. Traction may be another conversation tho...

You guys convinced me to commit to buying a pair.

They look like the perfect functional yet stylish indoor basketball shoe.

Having these will enable me to just use my Kyrie VII for outdoor use.

Thanks fam for all of the information you have provided, as always 🔥

Back
Top Bottom