Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

^100% waaaaay too long. Still breaking in my GR pair. My Id's are broken in after 1 wear casually

he mentioned how all the other shoe companies id platforms are gone. i wish adidas and reebok would just let you id classics and superstars. Im sure that would be popular. puma too

also one other id platform is still up. even though nike owns them and uses the same id platform you can still id converse all stars.

I need cortez back on nike id

D11A90AD-F332-4AE2-866A-653FD636C7CC.jpeg
CC2FD1B1-C721-42D6-9772-11A230C045B2.jpeg
8F49E4D0-FD05-4003-889C-7338A9D30B8B.jpeg
E167C858-62D7-429A-9F11-3224D5F051EA.jpeg

Would be nice if they did do another collab for this line. The Playstation, Nasa and Gatorade were all pretty well executed to me. At least the first pairs of those. They overdid almost all of them.

Nothing has looked like a right away grab for me yet. These definitely look like they are going to work well for me on foot and I'm itching to try them out. It's just a waste of money for me to get any of them when they always end up so cheap.

Anyone In the EU and UK the LA Drip pair according to the release calendar on footlocker eu/uk is tomorrow 16th 8am uk time

Anyone In the EU and UK the LA Drip pair according to the release calendar on footlocker eu/uk is tomorrow 16th 8am uk time

Site says completely OOS.

I'm presuming they never launched and they've been delayed? Been waiting to pull the trigger on them for ages.

Site says completely OOS.

I'm presuming they never launched and they've been delayed? Been waiting to pull the trigger on them for ages.
Yep saw the same thing. And I think your right. Also waiting to cop these. I think we might see them next week 25th or march

Back
Top Bottom