Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I think I've found a very good donor sole in the React INF for the Racer 88s.

88 ‘til...
Jordan Racer 88 X React Infinity - White Cement B.png

I'm glad I scooped up triples of these on the low.

I’m also having a change of heart on the INFs. For running purposes, I think I’ll like them more than the REs because they’ll be firmer. I felt the REs were too soft for me to run in, which is why I only wore them casually and for work.

Last edited:

88 ‘til...

I’m also having a change of heart on the INFs. For running purposes, I think I’ll like them more than the REs because they’ll be firmer. I felt the REs were too soft for me to run in, which is why I only wore them casually and for work.
That should be a good combo.
RI sole with the ER upper would be interesting as well

88 ‘til...

Have you run extensively in any shoes after they were sold swapped? I’m thinking of putting an OG total orange Flyknit racer upper on a Peg Turbo 2 sole. I’d use these solely for running so I’m wondering if they’ll be durable enough to run in.

Have you run extensively in any shoes after they were sold swapped? I’m thinking of putting an OG total orange Flyknit racer upper on a Peg Turbo 2 sole. I’d use these solely for running so I’m wondering if they’ll be durable enough to run in.

Most of my swaps are for casual wear, but I’ve run in a couple of them. One of my FKR X ZF1 hybrids currently has about ~60mi on them. Theyre holding up really well. I’m transitioning into placing more swaps into my actual rotation for 2020.

Pretty good comparison of the Infinity Reacts to other early 2020 running shoes. He talks about the differences in the flyknit upper compared to the Epic Reacts and also the feel of the midsole tooling.

I don't know how many people on here are familiar with Road Trail Run, but I'd say they're the single best running review site out there. They often have multi-person reviews and give you a ton more specs and research than Jamison Runs (nothing against that guy, just know he's very popular).

I don't know how many people on here are familiar with Road Trail Run, but I'd say they're the single best running review site out there. They often have multi-person reviews and give you a ton more specs and research than Jamison Runs (nothing against that guy, just know he's very popular).
I’m excited for IR I know it’s gonna be an improvement over epics I’m not tripping about a name...

I’m a 12 in literally every single Nike runner I have...For as long as I remember this is what I’ve worn...

But with these...I’m going to need to try them on first for sure...The difference in length looks crazy...

FE1732E5-A32E-44EC-86DC-7E9B17177C13.jpeg
0F05663A-65DB-491F-9AEE-DB352F87E42D.jpeg
1F174387-8373-494C-BFC1-C8AA8CEC0BCB.jpeg

Nike saying the 9th now...Wonder if they pushed back the Nike+ release or moved up the GR...

Also most these colorways are just meh...Hope ID drop is sooner rather than later...

Is it only the 1 colorway on the first day, or will there be others right away? I have my eye on those gray ones.

Nike saying the 9th now...Wonder if they pushed back the Nike+ release or moved up the GR...

Also most these colorways are just meh...Hope ID drop is sooner rather than later...

I just hit up the chat and Srebrenico didn’t have any additional information other than some Nikeplus members will receive early access. If they pushed up the general release by a week, maybe some of us will get lucky in the coming days with early access :nerd:

Based off of this email Nike sent not too long ago, it seems the 9th is the early release for Nike Plus Members. The 9th (a Thursday) makes more sense as they might include free two day shipping so people can run in them over the weekend and post reviews ASAP.

9E12B381-4F37-4A31-A724-40DD991A4F9B.png

Last edited:

Any of yall know where I can find these Reacts Stanley Johnson’s wearing? Or are these exclusively for him (not sure if they’re considered as PEs, but I haven’t seen these at stores or online). Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom