Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

not bad for those who weren't able to cop. no cas$back though :frown:
DSG gave me Jordans Oreo's for $169.99 plus free shipping and after I placed my Order I called back for the 10% off first time Online sign up discount and they gave me that as well…….a credit of $10 or so

bring my total to $175.29 shipped for Jordan V's Oreo's ….not bad 

Speaking to nike customer service right now and they said there are no purple grapes that I ordered in stock and they are searching for stock right now and that is why I haven't gotten my order....sounds like bs to me.  They also said the searching process takes 30 hours so I am assuming most of us who haven't shipped yet are waiting on that and I am not expecting to be getting the grapes, I don't know how they'd find a pair out of thin air.  Looks like it was just the fire red black tongue for me.

Last edited:

Speaking to nike customer service right now and they said there are no purple grapes that I ordered in stock and they are searching for stock right now and that is why I haven't gotten my order....sounds like bs to me.  They also said the searching process takes 30 hours so I am assuming most of us who haven't shipped yet are waiting on that and I am not expecting to be getting the grapes, I don't know how they'd find a pair out of thing air.  Looks like it was just the fire red black tongue for me.
Does your order say submitted or in progress?

Damn, hope everything works out for you.
Thanks man.  CS said they have the fire red in stock but they are just looking for the grapes.  I'm assuming they are just going through protocol though and sometime tomorrow they'll email me saying I'm not getting them.  Still happy to get the fire reds but I was really looking forward to the Grapes 

FTL had a few shoes. Picked up the Kobe 8 elite super heroes on black friday. They had a pair of lebron 9 lows, but they weren't in my size. 

pissed i missed the he got games restock today on ftl..smh i usually check them daily for returns n restocks
the employees don't hide them?? 
glasses.gif

Called customer service and said mine were just waiting to be picked up as well.

Question to the poster above regarding FTL restock, was that online or in some stores?

Just got a shipping confirmation for both of my orders with an estimated delivery date of Monday the 9th. 

Javy

Last edited:
ahahaha

well they shouldn't be able to restock the shoe ever again then because if they do than it means they are withholding stock from me that they agreed to sell to me and then gave a false reason for canceling it

ahahaha

well they shouldn't be able to restock the shoe ever again then because if they do than it means they are withholding stock from me that they agreed to sell to me and then gave a false reason for canceling it

RAISE HELL!!!!! :evil:

When you guys got your tracking did it show it was already shipped long before the order confirmation? That's how it was for my db foams and I ended up getting them the same day I got tracking. Also what's the estimated delivery date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom