Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Finally decided to pull the trigger with my one time use 20% promo code.

Definitely helps when you buy 6 pairs...

5 for me and 1 for my girl (her first pair of Rosherun). She usually wears a size 3 in kids, but 3.5 was the smallest Nike made for the Rosherun ID's.

So, hopefully 3.5 works out... If not, more money I save...

Not gonna lie, but caved into the "Hypebeast" colorways.

I did them for my KD 4 ID's and I'm going to do it for my Rosheruns.

I'm also excited to see how my Mints turn out. Can't wait... literally, I can't...

Here's the hitlist:

I'm gonna be broke by the summer...
mean.gif

Last edited:
These pictures of suedes...
indifferent.gif

That last picture killed it for me...
sick.gif

I dare someone to make me a believer.

Until then, mesh all the way.

I had such high hopes for the suede option...
ohwell.gif

You’ll see a difference in saturation when you compare the mesh pigments to the suede ones. The mesh is very bright and the suede a bit toned down. This is natural because different materials absorb color differently. Sometimes even making the hue look very different in appearance and that sometimes causes it to be excluded from certain material options. Hence why Volt is not useable on the suede because it would look like a dull yellow, instead of the vibrant hue that it is. 

As for the suede option? I’m impressed. The suede looks and feels great. Some of the pigments even look better on the suede too. It was enough to convince me to use another color-way I have on that builder down the road; Trust me. You want an all suede Roshe Run to store in the closet for the fall weather.
I'm torn. The first part of his review clearly states that the suede ate up the color changing the hue. Then the second part says the the suede looks better than the mesh.

As a photographer, I want to say that last pic was just overexposed so it made the suede look more faded/dull than it probably is. I can't imagine the black suede looking 10 shades darker in real life....

The simplicity and accuracy of this design is amazing, you can look at the shoe and actually picture Venom in your head

Doesnt take much to impress you huh bruh lol.

Just jokes

Last edited:

5 for me and 1 for my girl (her first pair of Rosherun). She usually wears a size 3 in kids, but 3.5 was the smallest Nike made for the Rosherun ID's.

So, hopefully 3.5 works out... If not, more money I save...

Not gonna lie, but caved into the "Hypebeast" colorways.

I did them for my KD 4 ID's and I'm going to do it for my Rosheruns.

I'm also excited to see how my Mints turn out. Can't wait... literally, I can't...

Here's the hitlist:

View media item 358102

View media item 358106

I'm gonna be broke by the summer...
mean.gif

DAMN!!!!!!

Damn she wears PreSchool sizes and you're an 8.5, y'all tiny folk over yonder! J/k, looking forward to how yours come out.

These are the ones I either have actually ordered or ones that I'm close to pulling the trigger on. I have to picture how they'll actually look in real life with two shoes, with jeans, camo shorts, tee & shades etc. in order for me to step outside my comfort zone. But I still have to keep it to how I'd actually like em if they were a stock NIke design. I guess it's obvious I'm a big fan of the Arctic Green sole lol

Hornets

Yeezy

Bulls

Faux Grinch

I dig these three but I can't see myself actually spending the $ to get em though.

Denver Nuggets Earth Day

Jokers

OKC N7 Edition (A proper Yellow option on the heel pull tab would be great to complete it)
i made hornets but with grey sole... hopefully you can post pics maybe ill change to arctic green.

Those are considered suede? :x I need to see some on feet with that stuff before I do any orders...

I'll be shipping my Suedes back to Nike for a refund if they come in looking all squished up like that.  Then I'll just wait another month after making two mesh ID's to compensate.

When you see some of the designs/concepts based on characters or the names given to these IDs, you really start to realize how geeky some sneakerheads are.

Back
Top Bottom