Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

damn i heard
frown.gif
i was ready to go early in the morning too. im extra blown. wish i would of had money on the side. .

Defy Boardshop out in Corona, CA got their shipment today. I just scooped up a sz 9. No phone orders though.

just copped a pair from RWC skateworks...they marked up the price from box to 124.99...still copped my pair tho..they have a size 13 still..someone scoop it up

Can anyone kindly give me a link to the buy/sell page it aint popping up on my fone thanks .... pm me

For those in the New Haven area, Enclave will be dropping them Saturday @ 9am be there early Refuge has a 13 left but I don't know if they ship nor price313 277 5283... and I think it was Plusskating was oding...they wanted 190 plus 25 shipping I'm good...good luck

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Dudes in B/S thinking they're getting $300 for these.
laugh.gif
$300!!
roll.gif
For these prices, you might as well buy some realGucci's!!!!
smokin.gif
Hats off to those who got retail!!

anyone camping out at Blacksheep , Charlotte NC? if so hit me up... Theyre releasing em on Sat 11am, no shipping, one per...dont know how much...

Help, anyone know of a place still has 9.5 or extra pair, for fair price let me know.>? i am paypal ready..?
nerd.gif

they're in hawaii. dropping tomorrow or saturday depending on what shop you go to. no phone orders for the first few days. shoe is crappy imo. passed.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Bit the bullet and paid the $180+tax for these today at DQM...SMFH at myself....
Damn, I might be in the same boat as you, suprised no one helped you out since you look out for others.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you thinking they ARENT gonnago for that much. Come on, be realistic, fine you dont wanna pay $300, but they will hit that, if not more.....

For those who are still looking for it there is a place in Napa, CA that is selling it for $150.

Originally Posted by air max 87

eye see soles wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you thinking they ARENT gonna go for that much. Come on, be realistic, fine you dont wanna pay $300, but they will hit that, if not more.....
I don't even like these. Not to mention that would be an exhorbitant price when the economy was doing fine.

That price, now, is double penetration.
laugh.gif

I'm good.

Originally Posted by air max 87

eye see soles wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you thinking they ARENT gonna go for that much. Come on, be realistic, fine you dont wanna pay $300, but they will hit that, if not more.....
I don't even like these. Not to mention that would be an exhorbitant price when the economy was doing fine.

That price, now, is double penetration.
laugh.gif

I'm good.
thats cool you dont like them, but that price is gonna reach that, if not more.. aint no denying that...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Bit the bullet and paid the $180+tax for these today at DQM...SMFH at myself....
Damn, I might be in the same boat as you, suprised no one helped you out since you look out for others.

A few ppl hit me up with prices ranging from $220 shipped to some clown that said $350 shipped overnight... But its cool, it just solidifies my conclusionsabout the state of sneaker collecting...

Back
Top Bottom