Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

These pick up posts 🤬🤬🤬

1679447234909.gif

I got an 11.5 for 418 and didn’t want to go over 400 but seeing how few pairs stores had and how fast the price shot up today I don’t see these going down below 350 again. Might be wrong but I watched people on NTWRK all day pay over 450 for bigger sizes. 9-10.5 stayed around 400-415 but anything over 11 was getting bought for 450 plus very very fast

Sounds like Goat has their own pairs to me smh. I’ve had that happen with stock x before.
When I went to look last night around 11pm est. it said seller packaging. Woke up this morning said verified. I don’t really order from these apps I just go to my local reseller store. Just asking bc I have trust issues lol

When I went to look last night around 11pm est. it said seller packaging. Woke up this morning said verified. I don’t really order from these apps I just go to my local reseller store. Just asking bc I have trust issues lol
That's exactly why I don't trust GOAT or any of those apps anymore. I think they're moving reps.

Whats the sizing like on these? I have heard these are roomier in the toe box, so would it be recommended to go half size down?

ive heard theyre a little roomier but not enough to size down. which makes sense to me considering 4s tend to be tighter in the toe box

Back
Top Bottom