Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

20231020_102556.jpg
20231019_232303.jpg
20231019_232938.jpg

Info on the flannel 🔥
Solded out now... If sign up and tag your size, they'll notify you once available...

I really gotta get some wear out of my pair! Dope fit. Is that flannel as heavy as it looks??
Yes. It's a heavy weight flannel...

Reactions: Rum
I’ll be honest that doesn’t look like it matches to me. Looks like a stadium/forest green, not the Kelly/pine green.

Speaking of matching exactly, if anyone is looking for the perfect sock match, grab some pairs of the everyday plus sock in sail/malachite/black. I bought a half dozen pairs of these on a Black Friday sale and they’re 🔥
IMG_7903.jpeg

I’ll be honest that doesn’t look like it matches to me. Looks like a stadium/forest green, not the Kelly/pine green.

Speaking of matching exactly, if anyone is looking for the perfect sock match, grab some pairs of the everyday plus sock in sail/malachite/black. I bought a half dozen pairs of these on a Black Friday sale and they’re 🔥
IMG_7903.jpeg
I have these socks as well... A large popped up of the green flannel above. GET20 for 20% off...

IMG_7903.jpeg

It’s definitely a darker green, but not too dark too coordinate in my opinion. Especially since the greens would be broken up by (hopefully a neutral color) pants.

Dope socks!

I was gonna get this shirt but I was bit the bullet...
Screenshot_20230409_185329_Chrome.jpg

203237530-4.jpeg

Screenshot_20230409_185313_Chrome.jpg

If you’ve got the confidence, style, and money to pull it off, and you want something Nike branded there’s always the very expensive CPFM rugby polo
IMG_7994.jpeg

For me personally I’ve got green sprinkled through my closet just from supreme drops over the years. Off the top of my head I’ve got a few I think could work depending on the rest of the fit. I’m a pretty basic dresser though.
IMG_7997.jpeg
IMG_7998.jpeg
IMG_7999.jpeg

I have a lot of Kelly green cause it was my school colors and I’ve always had an affinity for it. For many years it was impossible to get great models of Nikes in Kelly green. This year in particular I’ve picked up 7 pairs with them.

Sometimes go for the straight Kelly green match, other times I like to mix it up with some shades of green.

This was my favorite spring fit with the 4’s:
IMG_7905.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom