Nike Sharkley ID: Share yours

I might have to pull the trigger on the snake pools
3651219693_bf10973a6d.jpg

Ok.. I have a question on all who said they'd get the Snakepools..

That includes ^^ You.. I believe Vinsanity and someone else ..I didn't look back before I typed this...

But if you got the Sharkley version would you do the Mixed Material Option OR all Patent and are you all doin the same kind?

Im intrigued to find out... Im not sure Id do a Leather or Nubuck option for these because of the Color Swatch difference in materials..

^
Rocky,
I'd love to do it all patent, but the patent option on the overlay doesn't have the Yellow as an option.

Only full grainand for the quarter I chose perf. synthetic

then for the strap you have to choose patent

it sucks you can't make a solid one type of material same color based shoe,

IF I COULD, i'd go all patent

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Ok.. I have a question on all who said they'd get the Snakepools..

That includes ^^ You.. I believe Vinsanity and someone else ..I didn't look back before I typed this...

But if you got the Sharkley version would you do the Mixed Material Option OR all Patent and are you all doin the same kind?

Im intrigued to find out... Im not sure Id do a Leather or Nubuck option for these because of the Color Swatch difference in materials..

I would have done an all patent but nikeid doesn't have the option for patent on the overlay, so I had to settle with the full grain. And the full grainmaterial was the only one that carried the del sol color. I see V1nsanity3 had the same idea I had going haha. I was shooting for the all patent look just so Ican get it close to the snake pool HDs. But we just had to settle for the full grain overlay

Designed 2 different "snake pool" inspired sharkleys. Sorry shaqrules, I had to take that design that you made, it was
pimp.gif
. But which one do youguys think looks better.
3652392810_0958901bde.jpg

or
3651219693_bf10973a6d.jpg

haha...no worries. that's why i put it out there. the purpose of the prpl midsole was because the snake pools had a prpl outrigger. it helps define theshoe a little more.

^ I was thinking the same thing when I was designing my pair, and I didn't have a purple midsole. I was looking at the snake pools when designing my pair,and I have no idea why I made it so yellow haha.

lookin at lexflex final product, i now see why nike changed the shade of blue on the iD website. if you look at his design on page 2 of this thread, you'llsee that the midnight navy is a more brighter/richer blue. if you go to nikeid, you'll see the midnight navy swatch looks more grey. and as you can see onthe final product, the navy looks a little "smoked." i pulled out my wht/midnight navy lbj iii and saw what the color would be truely like. it'sweird cause the shade of blue on the iii matches the blue in lexflex's iD and less from the design pic; the navy on the iii looked like a greyish-navy onthe leather upper. i also whipped out the wht/midnight navy iv and the blue on those look more like the one on design. but on the iv, the navy was nubuck onthe upper and foam on the bottom so the navy looked more blue and less grey. kinda sucks cause when i designed and ordered mine, i was thinking i would getthat brighter shade of navy (like lexflex on pg 2). oh well, either way, i think my iD's will still look pretty descent. can't wait for it to gethere!!!

...oh on a side note. i'm really not feelin that checker patch lookin design...so, that's i used the perferated leather on the snake pool

i would NikeID these for sure...............if it was free...i dont get the big deal about these..to be honest not a fan

Are those Supa's Knick Inspired..

Dont spend 108 on those.. tinker with it a little bit my man...

Rock!!! Those came out real nice!! How long did it take for you to receive the shoes?? But those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom