Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

I lucked out with CT and the YOTS Mocs. Reading a couple of the posts here I thought I might get the Raches too, but thankfully it was all good. If it means anything, I emailed them maybe 5 minutes after I placed my order to clear up that I ordered based off of the pic.
Glad you got your pair. And I emailed them too shortly afterwards. I emailed them twice and got no response. Then they sent the tweet out, which made relax about my order. Too bad they didn't do as they tweeted. :smh:

Knew someone was gonna do it sooner or later

470d3c10a2bf11e28e8322000a1f9686_7.jpg

customed?
Yeah they're customed. The soles are originally white. If anyone is looking for a pair they have them up on citysole for $60 but shipping is gonna be about $8. I know someone was looking for them the other day

Last edited:
My dude that works at FNL told me only two FNLs in the US received YOTS Mocs, in Cali and Indiana. They received maybe 10 pairs. Probably the reason everyone was unsuccessful stock locating.

I lucked out with CT and the YOTS Mocs. Reading a couple of the posts here I thought I might get the Raches too, but thankfully it was all good. If it means anything, I emailed them maybe 5 minutes after I placed my order to clear up that I ordered based off of the pic.
Glad you got your pair. And I emailed them too shortly afterwards. I emailed them twice and got no response. Then they sent the tweet out, which made relax about my order. Too bad they didn't do as they tweeted. :smh:
Yeah...I got lucky, but I don't think I'll order from CT again if I can help it. I'd keep my eye on eBay though if you're still looking for a pair and don't mind paying a bit over retail. I remember seeing a couple pairs for about 170-175 shipped, which I guess is like 30-40 over the 120 retail when you take off shipping costs.

My dude that works at FNL told me only two FNLs in the US received YOTS Mocs, in Cali and Indiana. They received maybe 10 pairs. Probably the reason everyone was unsuccessful stock locating.

Yea mine shipped out of Cali, should be here tomorrow :smokin

^ those are customs, doubt the Yeezy hype will start with those. Hopefully Nike want put that mess on the Solarsofts.

Story time!

So my lil brother calls me on the phone and says, "Mike, I finally got my first pair of Roshes". So I ask him what color and he tells me "all black, last pair and I got it just before they closed". So I thought to myself there is no all black Roshe, black upper, white sole, but not all black. I'm sure that's what he meant. He tells me, "the girl said they're brand new, just dropped, have you seen them". I tell him I haven't heard of a new all black Roshe, but I congratulated him though. He tells me he tried them on and they are "super comfortable, just like all mine", so I tell him dope, I cant wait to see them.

He's walks in the house an hour later and I'm sitting on my laptop, he's tells me to come peep the shoe, so I walk to his room, he pulls the box out the Sheikhs bag, open the box and he's like, "how dope are these?" I look at them and the first thing I say is, ***** the **** did you buy? He pauses for a moment, and says, "huh... Roshes!" and I tell him those are NOT Roshes, matter of fact I don't know what they are as a scan all around them. At this point he's incredible upset, and I'm laughing hysterical. I tell him give me the box, and low and behold it says "Nike Solarsoft Moccasin", I show him and says, 'did you bother reading the box'?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now he's pissed. He said, "the chick told me they were Roshes, brand new, they just got em today". I said NEVER trust shoe store employees, they know about as much as Helen Keller at a Spelling Bee. I'm still laughing in between the jokes and he's distraught. I ask him what hes going to do and he says, "im taking the back tomorrow!"

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, straight up. Just for info, he's not a shoe head, but loves my Roshes and wanted a pair badly, to the point he forgot what they look like and let some female trick him into making a sale. He ended up taking them back and buying Lebron X Canarys.

Since someone already customed the other pair I can see someone making these real soon lol

5xibrr.jpg

Last edited:
Just got these in the mail from sneakerhead. So much more comfortable than the original OG mesh pairs imo...

...now that I like these so much I want the YOTS but it looks like I missed the boat huh 
laugh.gif
. Looking for a size 10

Either way I will be copping the grey pair and the teal pair once they drop for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom