Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

its all good.  i mean the wedding is this Saturday fora reason.  Its friggin April 20th.  I'm not in the wedding though, so it'll be fine.

Kith NYC has the following in store for retail

The down side to this is now that Kith is pushing these, expect sellouts for no reason.  I can already see the ebay listings "DS Ronnie FIeg x Nike Solarsoft Moc kithstrike yeezy" starting bid @ $150 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hey now, when I have my wedding, my groomsmen and I will be wearing sneakers, no dress shoes crap LOL. Just to keep it a little different. Nothing too loud though, no hypebeast colors

It's been a while I been on NT, since the "migration", had trouble gaining access.

I know I'm late to the party but I'm seeking some help, hope someone can help me locate a sz 10 in the YOTS. Thanks in advance.

Those pics def changed my mind about the green mesh...fresh

Still waitin for the teal wovens tho :pimp:

Just came back from Nike Town NYC and returned a pair of roshe mids to exchange them for the tarp green wvns and I fell in love with this shoe. The comfort on them is INSANE. The wvns are on a whole different level of comfort compared to og mesh roshes and glad I finally decided to pull the trigger to get these.

Meh. Still not feeling them YOTS. Bland as hell....

One of the rare things you and I agree upon. I had my pair, looked at it for a good two days and just didnt feel them as much as I did from pics. Returned the following day, Roshe iD it is! Lol

Nice pick up. Thinking about switching out the laces on mine to slimmer ones like the ones on Roshes and see how they look
Probably be fire. Only had 36 inch black ones laying around. Might get slimmer, too when I get the chance.

Orange ones are trash in them, though. 

Kith NYC has the following in store for retail

The down side to this is now that Kith is pushing these, expect sellouts for no reason.  I can already see the ebay listings "DS Ronnie FIeg x Nike Solarsoft Moc kithstrike yeezy" starting bid @ $150 
mean.gif
The poison green ones are a problem. Might have to cop. 

Can anyone help me locate obsidian wovens in a size 10?
I wear a size 10 too and they were a PIA for me to find this month in the US. Kith NYC seems to have some still, not sure on size, but it's in store only. I'd try giving them a call anyways. Try calling Premier in San Mateo, CA. too. I think your best bet would be a European based boutique.

Last edited:
I wonder if they are going to get id.id of the woven ones should be cool

I think these need to get way more popular to get to ID.

Like the Roshe are now.

I could see this happening, but I doubt it. It does not have the really simple look of the roshe (just the fact it is a moccassin has people going :rolleyes )

Alright this probably has been said before, but I don't wanna scroll through 50+ pages. Does anybody know why they only made full sizes? I'm an 8.5 and can't decide on what size to get. For the wovens to be exact.

Back
Top Bottom