Nike Space Hippie

good to know the 03's are TTS as I don't wanna go a half size up if I don't need to..
Seeing a few more EU stores who low key might be the way to go, can't deal w the App anymore..That other Colorway of the 03s is ok but prefer the regular/original

good to know the 03's are TTS as I don't wanna go a half size up if I don't need to..
Seeing a few more EU stores who low key might be the way to go, can't deal w the App anymore..That other Colorway of the 03s is ok but prefer the regular/original
Dm me. Need these 03s.

I initially dismissed this drop but I like those grey/lime 04s.

Will take a shot. Where are should be stocking them?

Idk about the price at first i was like they should be cheaper if they are all recycled materials...but I'm assuming the processing is more detailed then normal...but then when you pull up the shoes on SNKRS

01 - 50% recycled material by weight
02 - 50% recycled material by weight
03 - 45% recycled material by weight
04 - 25% recycled material by weight

So the 04 were my favorite to start, but like at 25% recycled i feel like that's misleading if the sales pitch is "look how much you are helping decrease waste"

Am I the only one that thinks these are overpriced?
That could be said for almost all sneakers, the price point seems reasonable imo esp the ones at the $130 price point. But none of that matters because these will be so hard to get I don’t see myself being able to secure a pair outside of paying resell which looks to be astronomical atm...

Idk about the price at first i was like they should be cheaper if they are all recycled materials...but I'm assuming the processing is more detailed then normal...but then when you pull up the shoes on SNKRS

So the 04 were my favorite to start, but like at 25% recycled i feel like that's misleading if the sales pitch is "look how much you are helping decrease waste"
Guess it depends on your motivation for purchase?

Antonia Milano Gonna have the 4’s. I guess the less use of recycled materials makes them more available

there has not been one good looking pic of the 3 on foot. The shoe it self is not very well executed. Just looks sloppy, too much going on.

the 2s though are really growing on me.

we really raffling these? really END?

Na....keeping that low anxiety...easy pick up energy

in these times i have no doubt they all sell out and make their way to stockx or ebay. for christ sake the double stack air force ones sold out lol

I hope this doesn't turn into a SNKRS draw. I took off until 10:30a cst to use my fast internet to cop at least the 01s and 02s and possibly the 04s

Hey y’all! New to the thread.

Loved this concept since they were announced and they look great. Would love just one pair to wear. Looking at 01s, 04s and 02s in that order.

Gonna look through the thread but is there a size guide anywhere? TIA

Well the by weight description is because the upper knit is 100% recycled, but it weighs in very low. The space foam midsole is made up of recycled rubber soles, but only small chunks of it, and the inside is pretty much all recycled zoom... so the bulk of the weight must come from the space foam. Which is why the 04 would be the least because the upper is less bulky than others.

Well the by weight description is because the upper knit is 100% recycled, but it weighs in very low. The space foam midsole is made up of recycled rubber soles, but only small chunks of it, and the inside is pretty much all recycled zoom... so the bulk of the weight must come from the space foam. Which is why the 04 would be the least because the upper is less bulky than others.
Makes sense. Foam is probably the hard part to recycle, but also the part of the shoe with the biggest environmental impact (most blowing agents for the foam are particularly bad).

Back
Top Bottom