Nike Space Hippie

My 04 came in today finally!
26ACD635-3CCE-41F2-A2EA-DDF0028427C6.jpeg

Really dislike how they made the box or the tape job when shipping. If i take it off it’s gonna ruin the box :frown:

BF3C4D37-CFEA-4555-8933-E3E1ECD8E8DC.jpeg

They feel kinda clunky not sure if i’m gonna keep them or return them yet we shall see :lol:

Effing tired of Nike Mexico and bots, everything is FCFS and there is absolutely no chance of beating bots, stupid. We don't have SNKRS app, they were supposedly introducing it last week but nothing happened. I am in Europe right now so I can try to buy the shoes at a decent time, but in Mexico time they're released at 5am, ****ing stupid, tired of this ****.

They say there's more stock of the volts than the OG colorway. Promising, but my body is ready for this SNKRS L

Sorry if this has been address already (haven’t been keeping up with the thread lately).

Any sizing tips on the 02s? I’m a 9.5 in all Jordans (can do 9 in some) & 10 in Air Max

Sorry if this has been address already (haven’t been keeping up with the thread lately).

Any sizing tips on the 02s? I’m a 9.5 in all Jordans (can do 9 in some) & 10 in Air Max
I run between a 10 and 10.5...been doing 10 on the space hippies and its been good. I feel like knitted sneakers I always want a bit snug so take that as you will...

I wanted to cop the 03's, but I me I about the price.

I also can't use my birthday discount on SNKRS App, SMH.

Ls on all 3.

Not paying resell for any of these Volts LOL. Got my OG cw 03s Im good with the Space Hippie line now

Back
Top Bottom