Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by monase

stadium Gb5 will get PI HD's tom as well as Team PI red jerseys

How much do they usually charge for PI jerseys? I am from San Francisco and want to represent.

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

Originally Posted by soleXchange

Guys, I'm looking for this Kobe Back pack. Would you have any idea if this is still available in any Nike Stadium and Price? Thanks.
medium.cv9q4awr3cnl.png

hi bro they still have here in nike stadium cagayan de oro 30% off 2,5+ something is the price they only have 2pcs. available.

i they still have those in planet sports glorietta...marcus said nike shang also have those.. not sure if its on sale though..

Spotted KB4 Draft Day and Alpholution (Black Carbon CW?) at Nike Forum Greenhills last night and Hyperdunk PI at planet sports Vmall.

I was able to get the Kobe Backpack for 2.2k only at Nike Stadium PPM. it's already 40% off. Nice price for a nice bag.
smile.gif
)

I was able to get the Kobe Backpack for 2.2k only at Nike Stadium PPM. it's already 40% off. Nice price for a nice bag.
smile.gif
)
That's cheap pre, does it have a laptop compartment?

smile.gif
)
this one's a steal man...

i settled for a max air backpack for 3.6K months ago.
ohwell.gif

smile.gif
)

additional 10% off for the bag... got mine for 1,995.XX
smile.gif
2 or 3 stocksmore for those who are interested.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

smile.gif
)
That's cheap pre, does it have a laptop compartment?

Just read this. Yeah it does come with a laptop compartment. Cheap in deed. They still have stocks, around 4 items.

finally after months of lurking i was finally able to post!

i saw in the nike park updates thread that the j1's black/gray dropped in trinoma. for southern heads they already dropped in atc nike stadium... qualityseems good! if i wasnt able to get the dmp's i would have copped this colorway! hot!!!

peace

Back
Top Bottom