Nike talk what's the last thing you brought that you thought was just too expensive?

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

a drink, vodka redbull cost anywhere from $10-16 for 1

roll.gif
roll.gif
Thats just wrong

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Jordan shorts. When did they become $30
sick.gif
?

Huh? That expensive to you? What do you mean when did they become 30$?
As far as yall complaining bout gas prices consider this: Gas in most European countries is 7$ a gallon when you convert to dollars+average pay is lower than in the US keep that in mind and consider yourself blessed

sick.gif
?

As far as yall complaining bout gas prices consider this: Gas in most European countries is 7$ a gallon when you convert to dollars+average pay is lower than in the US keep that in mind and consider yourself blessed

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Besides gas ($3.99
30t6p3b.gif
)... probably AP tests. $368
sick.gif

My parents made me pay for it because they thought it was too expensive and didn't want to pay.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
@ Mommy and Daddy making YOU pay for YOUR tests. Shame on them
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I couldn't believe it either. Thanks for understanding. Next time I'll send you a message to pay for my textbooks.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Besides gas ($3.99
30t6p3b.gif
)... probably AP tests. $368
sick.gif

My parents made me pay for it because they thought it was too expensive and didn't want to pay.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
@ Mommy and Daddy making YOU pay for YOUR tests. Shame on them
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I couldn't believe it either. Thanks for understanding. Next time I'll send you a message to pay for my textbooks.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

sick.gif
?

but you also have to understand that they have a good transit system and most likely dont have to drive no-where near the amount we have to. The way i see it they have a choice, we dont.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

sick.gif
?

but you also have to understand that they have a good transit system and most likely dont have to drive no-where near the amount we have to. The way i see it they have a choice, we dont.

Back
Top Bottom