Nike talk what's the last thing you brought that you thought was just too expensive?

Chaos VI 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReJimen

brought where OP? or...BOUGHT you meant! ok, This calculus book. 180-tax for 1 summer sem=1 month give or take. Thats like > my monthly salary. I'd have rather copped some school spirit for the price.
got a $240 accounting book for one semester that i cant sell back to the bookstore bcuz of some software it has in it..........we didn't even use the software but needed the book 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ReJimen

brought where OP? or...BOUGHT you meant! ok, This calculus book. 180-tax for 1 summer sem=1 month give or take. Thats like > my monthly salary. I'd have rather copped some school spirit for the price.
got a $240 accounting book for one semester that i cant sell back to the bookstore bcuz of some software it has in it..........we didn't even use the software but needed the book 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

American apparel hoody 50 bones
Man... I got a closet full of AA hoodies, and I don't regret buying any of them.
laugh.gif
My dream is to have every color.

lol i remember buying those joints like every week until i had a rainbow
laugh.gif

it was stupid now that i look back on it considering i only wear a few colors and keep the other "rare" colors on ice for fresh occasions lol

but i wear em everyday and usually alternate a color week to week

looks bummy though its already been a year and the zippers are all wavy needa replace these joints

UO also sells a similar except its a slimmer fit and better colors with a white plastic zipper  imo the AA fits better but the UO zipper holds up more doesnt get wavy like the AA plus the AA is thinner

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

American apparel hoody 50 bones
Man... I got a closet full of AA hoodies, and I don't regret buying any of them.
laugh.gif
My dream is to have every color.

lol i remember buying those joints like every week until i had a rainbow
laugh.gif

it was stupid now that i look back on it considering i only wear a few colors and keep the other "rare" colors on ice for fresh occasions lol

but i wear em everyday and usually alternate a color week to week

looks bummy though its already been a year and the zippers are all wavy needa replace these joints

UO also sells a similar except its a slimmer fit and better colors with a white plastic zipper  imo the AA fits better but the UO zipper holds up more doesnt get wavy like the AA plus the AA is thinner

I've been buying bottles of champagne in the club nearly every time I've gone out since I found out I got into law school. That was about two weeks ago, and I go out 3-4 nights a week.

I've been buying bottles of champagne in the club nearly every time I've gone out since I found out I got into law school. That was about two weeks ago, and I go out 3-4 nights a week.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Besides gas ($3.99
30t6p3b.gif
)... probably AP tests. $368
sick.gif

My parents made me pay for it because they thought it was too expensive and didn't want to pay.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
@ Mommy and Daddy making YOU pay for YOUR tests. Shame on them

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Besides gas ($3.99
30t6p3b.gif
)... probably AP tests. $368
sick.gif

My parents made me pay for it because they thought it was too expensive and didn't want to pay.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
@ Mommy and Daddy making YOU pay for YOUR tests. Shame on them

Back
Top Bottom