Nike talk what's the last thing you brought that you thought was just too expensive?

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Besides gas ($3.99
30t6p3b.gif
)... probably AP tests. $368
sick.gif

My parents made me pay for it because they thought it was too expensive and didn't want to pay.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
@ Mommy and Daddy making YOU pay for YOUR tests. Shame on them
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I couldn't believe it either. Thanks for understanding. Next time I'll send you a message to pay for my textbooks.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Besides gas ($3.99
30t6p3b.gif
)... probably AP tests. $368
sick.gif

My parents made me pay for it because they thought it was too expensive and didn't want to pay.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
@ Mommy and Daddy making YOU pay for YOUR tests. Shame on them
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I couldn't believe it either. Thanks for understanding. Next time I'll send you a message to pay for my textbooks.

happy.gif

Medical Marijuana Card, 110 for doc evaluation then 90 to the state for actual card, 200 bucks just to buy weed leagally

Medical Marijuana Card, 110 for doc evaluation then 90 to the state for actual card, 200 bucks just to buy weed leagally

^ It looks like there could be fresh cement on the driveway?
I paid 7 dollars for a Corona thursday night...no bueno.
Then I bought a tank top for 98 dollars yesterday...also no bueno.

^ It looks like there could be fresh cement on the driveway?
I paid 7 dollars for a Corona thursday night...no bueno.
Then I bought a tank top for 98 dollars yesterday...also no bueno.

why is it cautioned off?

It's a damn shame what they did to that dog...

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
J/K, they had just graded and seeded the lawn and it was absolute mush out there.

How much if you don't mind me asking? Probably the best investment in this whole thread regardless. I'm looking at buying a house soon, nothing like that mansion though.

Nah, I don't mind.  Check your PM.

why is it cautioned off?

It's a damn shame what they did to that dog...

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
J/K, they had just graded and seeded the lawn and it was absolute mush out there.

How much if you don't mind me asking? Probably the best investment in this whole thread regardless. I'm looking at buying a house soon, nothing like that mansion though.

Nah, I don't mind.  Check your PM.

Back
Top Bottom