Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by shindo03

^incorrect they have restocked the MSU's and Oregons before. I believe the next restock will be LSU and OSU..... Take into consideration these restocks are done early morning. I doubt the Stanfords will restock so soon. It took a month or longer for the MSU and Oregon to restock. I mean I'm not a know it all but for those waiting I wouldn't hold your breath on any restocks on anything due to fact that for some reason this year restocks are very scarce.
my bad never heard anything about a restock on here or via NikeStore Twitter.. did they announce the restocks on twitter? 

Originally Posted by shindo03

^incorrect they have restocked the MSU's and Oregons before. I believe the next restock will be LSU and OSU..... Take into consideration these restocks are done early morning. I doubt the Stanfords will restock so soon. It took a month or longer for the MSU and Oregon to restock. I mean I'm not a know it all but for those waiting I wouldn't hold your breath on any restocks on anything due to fact that for some reason this year restocks are very scarce.
my bad never heard anything about a restock on here or via NikeStore Twitter.. did they announce the restocks on twitter? 

^kind of ......people asked and they responded..... And bwood is on point saying that all of them restocked the same day. I was thinking so to but my memory was kind of cloudy. Either way the restocks were at like 7AM or 8AM eastern.....and then it was like a ghost after that. No one knew they even restocked.

^kind of ......people asked and they responded..... And bwood is on point saying that all of them restocked the same day. I was thinking so to but my memory was kind of cloudy. Either way the restocks were at like 7AM or 8AM eastern.....and then it was like a ghost after that. No one knew they even restocked.

I didn't read the whole thread to see what the general consensus is, but I picked up the white/grey/volt GR with the nike.com clearance coupon and wore them for the first time today - man, these are pretty comfortable. May have to pick up a second colorway.

I didn't read the whole thread to see what the general consensus is, but I picked up the white/grey/volt GR with the nike.com clearance coupon and wore them for the first time today - man, these are pretty comfortable. May have to pick up a second colorway.

Got the Stanfords in today, and they're real nice. Didn't realize the cardinal red swoosh on the lateral and medial side were both 3M, definitely a nice little touch.

Got the Stanfords in today, and they're real nice. Didn't realize the cardinal red swoosh on the lateral and medial side were both 3M, definitely a nice little touch.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Yup, the oregon swoosh that is green is also 3m

Back
Top Bottom