Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

great pic of the Stanford's. Yeah not too many people are talking about the navy's, a lot of people are liking the desert army's
smokin.gif

great pic of the Stanford's. Yeah not too many people are talking about the navy's, a lot of people are liking the desert army's
smokin.gif

^lol, man, being an alum, a sneakerhead, and given how rarely Nike shows Stanford any love, I absolutely had to have 'em. Checked out on NDC within like a minute that night haha.

^lol, man, being an alum, a sneakerhead, and given how rarely Nike shows Stanford any love, I absolutely had to have 'em. Checked out on NDC within like a minute that night haha.

^just got a call this morning from my friend I got my pair for a reasonable price so I'm happy now! I can't wait till I get them tomorrow....I had to settle for the Solar Red which was awesome with the Solar laces but these are just wayyyyy better. I am actually psyched for the Navys more so than the Armys.

^just got a call this morning from my friend I got my pair for a reasonable price so I'm happy now! I can't wait till I get them tomorrow....I had to settle for the Solar Red which was awesome with the Solar laces but these are just wayyyyy better. I am actually psyched for the Navys more so than the Armys.

I'm convinced Navy's, LSU, and MSU are the best of this batch..... I got the Stanfords but I'm not that big on Black and Red.....

I'm convinced Navy's, LSU, and MSU are the best of this batch..... I got the Stanfords but I'm not that big on Black and Red.....

I was lucky to get the Stanford Frees, although a 1/2 size too big. I am definitely going to try and get those Navy ones this week. It's amazing how quickly these shoes sell out on NDC.

I was lucky to get the Stanford Frees, although a 1/2 size too big. I am definitely going to try and get those Navy ones this week. It's amazing how quickly these shoes sell out on NDC.

Pics of my Oregon family with three different versions of the 1.3. Sorry pics suck. Took them with my Iphone 4. Wish my pics would come out like others on their phones haha.
cb4166150771df9c94497dfc1242299e41a21b79_r.jpg

dc6368c81cf400e3768ed4a498269fc719f5a909_r.jpg

Pics of my Oregon family with three different versions of the 1.3. Sorry pics suck. Took them with my Iphone 4. Wish my pics would come out like others on their phones haha.
cb4166150771df9c94497dfc1242299e41a21b79_r.jpg

dc6368c81cf400e3768ed4a498269fc719f5a909_r.jpg

I love that Nike can use the Oregon logo's and color scheme ALL it wants..

I wish it would do that more with other schools. Not just a select few.

Imagine a NIKEID with all Nike Schools available.

I love that Nike can use the Oregon logo's and color scheme ALL it wants..

I wish it would do that more with other schools. Not just a select few.

Imagine a NIKEID with all Nike Schools available.

I believe they use to have some schools on NikeID for a few shoes. Nothing good could be made. I like the idea a lot of using all nike schools and being able to use it on real popular shoes. I want some FSU trainers or some special make up.

I believe they use to have some schools on NikeID for a few shoes. Nothing good could be made. I like the idea a lot of using all nike schools and being able to use it on real popular shoes. I want some FSU trainers or some special make up.

Is it the general consensus that the 1.3 Free runs a little bigger than recent Nike Trainers? Like if you're a 12 in the TR1 and the Trainer 1.2 you should be an 11.5 in the Shield Rivalry pack shoes?

Is it the general consensus that the 1.3 Free runs a little bigger than recent Nike Trainers? Like if you're a 12 in the TR1 and the Trainer 1.2 you should be an 11.5 in the Shield Rivalry pack shoes?

They do run a bigger then previous trainers but, I would stick with normal size. You should be ok in 11.5 if you half size up to a 12 for the trainer 1 and 1.2

Back
Top Bottom