Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Got the Stanfords in today, and they're real nice. Didn't realize the cardinal red swoosh on the lateral and medial side were both 3M, definitely a nice little touch.

Yup, the oregon swoosh that is green is also 3m

^same with Michigans..... man is there any spot I can get stanfords for less than 3 hundo lol.....there's only 1 pair on ebay

^same with Michigans..... man is there any spot I can get stanfords for less than 3 hundo lol.....there's only 1 pair on ebay

Are the Armys still scheduled for this week? I have been waiting months for those. One of my top shoes to get this quarter.

Are the Armys still scheduled for this week? I have been waiting months for those. One of my top shoes to get this quarter.

Thanks dbao. Do these usually drop at like midnight the night before like most other releases or is it random?

Thanks dbao. Do these usually drop at like midnight the night before like most other releases or is it random?

Exactly at midnight. Login with your account to NDC early, watch the @nikestore twitter for the link to to shoes (and/or search using the product code, but that wasn't working for me initially) and checkout using PayPal. I was able to get my Stanford's that way, at least.

Exactly at midnight. Login with your account to NDC early, watch the @nikestore twitter for the link to to shoes (and/or search using the product code, but that wasn't working for me initially) and checkout using PayPal. I was able to get my Stanford's that way, at least.

Hi,dbao. Would you mind to post some pictures of your stanford's please?
nerd.gif
I havent seen many about the real product. How bright is the red on the shoe? Thanks in advance!

Hi,dbao. Would you mind to post some pictures of your stanford's please?
nerd.gif
I havent seen many about the real product. How bright is the red on the shoe? Thanks in advance!

Can't wait for the Navy's. I know people are going after the army joints but havent heard too much hype on the navys

Can't wait for the Navy's. I know people are going after the army joints but havent heard too much hype on the navys

Back
Top Bottom