Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

They do run a bigger then previous trainers but, I would stick with normal size. You should be ok in 11.5 if you half size up to a 12 for the trainer 1 and 1.2

Just posting an update, for those interested.  Both the Navy and Army Nike Rivalry Trainer 1.3 just became available for pre-sale.  These shoes are extremely limited, so they will not last long.  You will need to call in to order them and they are current on back-order until 12/25/11.  Please note, this date is subject to change.  Below are the product numbers for both pairs:

#12259040-Navy
#12259220-Army

EastbayRep - Ray

Just posting an update, for those interested.  Both the Navy and Army Nike Rivalry Trainer 1.3 just became available for pre-sale.  These shoes are extremely limited, so they will not last long.  You will need to call in to order them and they are current on back-order until 12/25/11.  Please note, this date is subject to change.  Below are the product numbers for both pairs:

#12259040-Navy
#12259220-Army

EastbayRep - Ray

got my order in! last pair of 13s in both ARMY/NAVY!!

Sounds like 10-13 are pretty much gone in both colors so I'd recommend you call ASAP if you wanna get a pair

got my order in! last pair of 13s in both ARMY/NAVY!!

Sounds like 10-13 are pretty much gone in both colors so I'd recommend you call ASAP if you wanna get a pair

UGGGHHHH been calling twice a day the past 2 weeks for stanfords navys and armys.  The randomness is killing me.  Literally called this morning. Just saw the post got the last size which is a 9.5 in the armys and last size which is a size 8 in the navys.  This is what I get for going to the gym..lol.. been checking this thread like 8 times a day.  Oh well congrats to those who copped.  Thanks eastbay rep.   

UGGGHHHH been calling twice a day the past 2 weeks for stanfords navys and armys.  The randomness is killing me.  Literally called this morning. Just saw the post got the last size which is a 9.5 in the armys and last size which is a size 8 in the navys.  This is what I get for going to the gym..lol.. been checking this thread like 8 times a day.  Oh well congrats to those who copped.  Thanks eastbay rep.   

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

I feel like 1 or 2 people just buy them all up since there's no limit. I called about 10 mins after Eastbay rep posted the news and most sizes were wiped out

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

I feel like 1 or 2 people just buy them all up since there's no limit. I called about 10 mins after Eastbay rep posted the news and most sizes were wiped out

Man these shoes are way too much hassle. Been waiting months for those Army ones. Go out to dinner and miss the drop. I seriously dont see why Nike is making these so hard to get. Once again F U Nike for screwing the people who keep you in business. The resale prices on these are a joke. The only way a trainer is worth 200 bucks is if its gold plated.

Man these shoes are way too much hassle. Been waiting months for those Army ones. Go out to dinner and miss the drop. I seriously dont see why Nike is making these so hard to get. Once again F U Nike for screwing the people who keep you in business. The resale prices on these are a joke. The only way a trainer is worth 200 bucks is if its gold plated.

Yeah. I'm gonna try there but thats usually a lost cause too. Man when I saw the pics of those Armys months ago I was planning to double up haha. Thought it would make a great winter kick. Little did I know that these would be about as rare as a Bigfoot sighting lol

Yeah. I'm gonna try there but thats usually a lost cause too. Man when I saw the pics of those Armys months ago I was planning to double up haha. Thought it would make a great winter kick. Little did I know that these would be about as rare as a Bigfoot sighting lol

Negatory on this end. Sorry Mike, tried to cop 11.5 for you but no dice.  I was fortunate to hit one restock on NDC and get lucky on Oregons with Richards S.G.

Negatory on this end. Sorry Mike, tried to cop 11.5 for you but no dice.  I was fortunate to hit one restock on NDC and get lucky on Oregons with Richards S.G.

F Nike man. I hate them. There is no way I could have ordered faster. Clicked Paypal and gone. Such a crock. I have waited months for these. The only colorway I wanted. Man I hate Nike. This crap is enough to make me wanna quit this sneaker game.

F Nike man. I hate them. There is no way I could have ordered faster. Clicked Paypal and gone. Such a crock. I have waited months for these. The only colorway I wanted. Man I hate Nike. This crap is enough to make me wanna quit this sneaker game.

You a 11.5 Marley?  I'm a 12 and thought it was the quickest I had got through and only tried for 1 at a time too to be quicker and still sold out.  These things are ghost.  I'm all for limited shoes but these are like sample runs...lol...

You a 11.5 Marley?  I'm a 12 and thought it was the quickest I had got through and only tried for 1 at a time too to be quicker and still sold out.  These things are ghost.  I'm all for limited shoes but these are like sample runs...lol...

Back
Top Bottom