Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

I was under the impression that Eastbay sold all their stock of Armys/Navys during the phone pre-order.......

Was the online release today a FSR?

Or do you think some pairs became available because some people cancelled, or their payments didn't process,etc.?

My Armys/Navys shipped from Eastbay today (or atleast they printed the UPS labels) so I'm guessing the only pairs that hit the site today were ones that got cancelled due to payment errors

I was under the impression that Eastbay sold all their stock of Armys/Navys during the phone pre-order.......

Was the online release today a FSR?

Or do you think some pairs became available because some people cancelled, or their payments didn't process,etc.?

My Armys/Navys shipped from Eastbay today (or atleast they printed the UPS labels) so I'm guessing the only pairs that hit the site today were ones that got cancelled due to payment errors

few sz of army navy and stanford on ndc .. copped all r for 92 a piece with a 20% code (sorry no more code)

few sz of army navy and stanford on ndc .. copped all r for 92 a piece with a 20% code (sorry no more code)

Anyone received there Army pair yet? I'd like to see some pics of how the desert khaki compares to the pic NDC had up.

Anyone received there Army pair yet? I'd like to see some pics of how the desert khaki compares to the pic NDC had up.

Maybe with all the hype of concords and all this other holiday stuff these are sitting lol. After all the complaints I heard I would of thought these would have been long gone at least for trade bait. Too bad it's 1 for customer cause I would have doubled up by now lol.

Maybe with all the hype of concords and all this other holiday stuff these are sitting lol. After all the complaints I heard I would of thought these would have been long gone at least for trade bait. Too bad it's 1 for customer cause I would have doubled up by now lol.

^^^ Sizes aren't big enough.  Lotta peeps probably looking for 11 and up.
ohwell.gif

It just goes to show you what hype does. No Nike Twitter. No rush. No impulse buying of sizes that don't even fit you...... equals more inventory left lol....

It just goes to show you what hype does. No Nike Twitter. No rush. No impulse buying of sizes that don't even fit you...... equals more inventory left lol....

^I'm glad someone is taking advantage of how oblivious most are to the restock. Think trade bait....

^I'm glad someone is taking advantage of how oblivious most are to the restock. Think trade bait....

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Heres the Navy.

Back
Top Bottom