Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Well the rivalry packs are all done. It was awesome and I hope everyone completed there collection. A surprisingly limited run of sneakers. I actually just made a pretty good deal on ebay and just completed my pack so with all the trades and hectic online cops, ALL IN ALL it was GREAT.

Well the rivalry packs are all done. It was awesome and I hope everyone completed there collection. A surprisingly limited run of sneakers. I actually just made a pretty good deal on ebay and just completed my pack so with all the trades and hectic online cops, ALL IN ALL it was GREAT.

Anyone got pictures of the collection as a whole. I have my pack at home and the other half at school.... anyone....

Anyone got pictures of the collection as a whole. I have my pack at home and the other half at school.... anyone....

I find them to be really comfortable. They're a bit roomy though, but with slightly wider feet I'm glad for that. I'm only using mine for general wear, but they feel like they'd be good for training too.

I find them to be really comfortable. They're a bit roomy though, but with slightly wider feet I'm glad for that. I'm only using mine for general wear, but they feel like they'd be good for training too.

Originally Posted by dbao

Co-sign.  Have worn my Oregons a handful of times casually.  They definitely are more wide-foot friendly than many recent trainer models including the 1.3 max which were very narrow.

Originally Posted by dbao

Co-sign.  Have worn my Oregons a handful of times casually.  They definitely are more wide-foot friendly than many recent trainer models including the 1.3 max which were very narrow.

Aesthetically and also Performance wise.... there a win win. I have seen the oregons in pictures worn casually and they are AWESOME....... the terry fleece lining gives it a nice touch with cushioning. I recommend the Armys, Navys, or Stanfords...... those are my favorites so far. I was actually into the LSU's but later on the purple and stripes kind of threw me on a loop with it being kind of feminine lol.......if you can find MSU or Oregons..... those are AMAZING. But, as far as what recently released. If I had to put them in order it would be Stanford, Army, then Navy from best to worst on looks.

Back
Top Bottom