Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Anyone received there Army pair yet? I'd like to see some pics of how the desert khaki compares to the pic NDC had up.

Heres the Navy.

I managed to get a pair of Stanfords, Navys & Armys - they are still up hopefully the ordered doesn't get cancelled however Nike is pretty good with not over selling what they don't have....

I managed to get a pair of Stanfords, Navys & Armys - they are still up hopefully the ordered doesn't get cancelled however Nike is pretty good with not over selling what they don't have....

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Shindo03 - did you manage to get the Navy's?

Yeah I could have them 3 times over again. I am really surprised after all the hoo haa about how no one can even get there hands on there sizes. I'm sure they will be all gone 9-10.5 by tonight. 

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Shindo03 - did you manage to get the Navy's?

Yeah I could have them 3 times over again. I am really surprised after all the hoo haa about how no one can even get there hands on there sizes. I'm sure they will be all gone 9-10.5 by tonight. 

Those Navys are so clean
pimp.gif

^Some nice Army and Navy's!!! Been in both branches of service(Former Navy, current Army), but it's a damn shame they don't sell either one of these in their respective Exchanges.

^Some nice Army and Navy's!!! Been in both branches of service(Former Navy, current Army), but it's a damn shame they don't sell either one of these in their respective Exchanges.

I don't know if this was known already but I just figured out the Navy's say BEAT ARMY in the International Code Flags

I don't know if this was known already but I just figured out the Navy's say BEAT ARMY in the International Code Flags

I think a a 9 and 9.5 is left in the Stanford and Navys.....It's bugging me lol...... Someone pick it up for TRADE bait...... The shoes were going for $300 a piece lol.......I would pick them both up but it's 1 per customer. I hope someone either gets them to attain another shoe that they want or hopefully we got some 9.5 or 9 wearers.

I think a a 9 and 9.5 is left in the Stanford and Navys.....It's bugging me lol...... Someone pick it up for TRADE bait...... The shoes were going for $300 a piece lol.......I would pick them both up but it's 1 per customer. I hope someone either gets them to attain another shoe that they want or hopefully we got some 9.5 or 9 wearers.

Back
Top Bottom