Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Aesthetically and also Performance wise.... there a win win. I have seen the oregons in pictures worn casually and they are AWESOME....... the terry fleece lining gives it a nice touch with cushioning. I recommend the Armys, Navys, or Stanfords...... those are my favorites so far. I was actually into the LSU's but later on the purple and stripes kind of threw me on a loop with it being kind of feminine lol.......if you can find MSU or Oregons..... those are AMAZING. But, as far as what recently released. If I had to put them in order it would be Stanford, Army, then Navy from best to worst on looks.

Oregons are # 1 for me, Although I will be torn between the Ducks and Badgers on the 2nd.

Probably have to UNDS the hoody after Xmas.  Been wearing the Anthracite one constantly

Oregons are # 1 for me, Although I will be torn between the Ducks and Badgers on the 2nd.

Probably have to UNDS the hoody after Xmas.  Been wearing the Anthracite one constantly

I like all the duck love there. Where did you pick up the low top green nike socks??

I like all the duck love there. Where did you pick up the low top green nike socks??

Some dude on ebay has a bunch of stanfords for near retail. Don't know why but I copped an 11 off him.....crossing my fingers till I get them. He had oregons and msu's but I missed out.Looks like he on has the recent releases.

Some dude on ebay has a bunch of stanfords for near retail. Don't know why but I copped an 11 off him.....crossing my fingers till I get them. He had oregons and msu's but I missed out.Looks like he on has the recent releases.

oops..
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom