Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

so wait, i got my conformation from NDC...... with next day air
laugh.gif
does that mean im good cause i still see sizes listed in the link?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

nice eastbay photo.. i would give anything for that orginal shape and material

87316991_w.jpg

then again most people up at midnight est know what they are buying.

nike-air-trainer-legacy-pack-1.jpg

nike-air-trainer-legacy-pack-2.jpg

nike-air-trainer-legacy-pack-3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully my orders come through

I missed out again, not having money on my debit card FTL.
Damn, I wish ndc accepted Paypal.
Oh well, money saved...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Thanks everyone for the HELP ... Im going to try NOW .
Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Hope my order goes through as well. Ground Shipping?! LOL man thats auto cancelled vs. anyone that ordered that same size with next day air shipping.

THATS WHY when you order a shoe that is NOT GR you gotta go with NEXT DAY AIR ... FTW .

why would an order get canceled if it's shipped using ground? i haven't ordered from eastbay for a min. but maybe ya'll can shed some light on thistopic. i was able to order a size 12 from eastbay, but i chose to use standard shipping.

ndc does have a paypal link. but right away i dont see a place to change fund options.. eastbay defaulted to your bank account

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Oh well, money saved...

NDC does take paypal. lol fail

Originally Posted by air max 87

so wait, i got my conformation from NDC...... with next day air
laugh.gif
does that mean im good cause i still see sizes listed in the link?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

anyone
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Oh well, money saved...

NDC does take paypal. lol fail
I sure in hell didn't see it.
I guess I'll take the L
tired.gif
btw, they don't really look like those pics do they?
nerd.gif

I can't believe I just got shafted for a 2nd time. . .
laugh.gif
. This is funny!!!! Had the a 10.5 in the cart this time!!!!

Didn't Nike already re-birth the Trainer 1 in 2004 with the Zoom Air Trainer 1? After reading a little about this new version, it sounds like the zoomair trainer is a better shoe...

Got a confirmation email from eastbay, but when i checked my account it says 1 unit not available - canceled. Hopefully, my nike.com order goes through.

does anyone have any real solid info on quantity available to the public? these are indeed a HYPERSTRIKE.
eastbay done in under 2 minutes, NDC basically done for the sizes no one wants.
nice to see everyone who wanted them got them.
pimp.gif

will, frank ,xmo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fersnash

Didn't Nike already re-birth the Trainer 1 in 2004 with the Zoom Air Trainer 1? After reading a little about this new version, it sounds like the zoom air trainer is a better shoe...

whats up fersnash. love the mich at1s.
pimp.gif
Youre right.. this new model hasa few different features.. synthetic upper is a no go compared to the 04s. zoom air in the heel and forefoot in the 04s... Here its strictly free phylonforefoot and max air in the back..plusher softer leathers on the 04s. Its hard to look back, but the zt1 04 is definetly getting the shaft out of all of this..im not turning my back on it though.. its almost a marketing gimmick shoe if you think. about it. its almost a de-evolution.. the real legacy pack lies a fewyears back with the zoom trainer 1, at1 low ft, zoom haven, and at1 low.. it wasnt sold and marketed as such , so i guess it got a bad rap.. the uppers on the04 zt1 has so soft and the outsole grooves so precise, noone dare wear it outside.. these I wont see a problem with.. its a lie to say these are a rebirthmodel as they almost perform more as a sparq "drill training for a specific sport" rather than what the original and zt1 04 accomplished in an allaround gym shoe. I just had to get beyond the labeling and understand them from a diff. pov

I was like one of the first one's to order from ndc so hopefully it goes through. These will be rocked as soon as the arrive
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

does anyone have any real solid info on quantity available to the public? these are indeed a HYPERSTRIKE.
eastbay done in under 2 minutes, NDC basically done for the sizes no one wants.
nice to see everyone who wanted them got them.
pimp.gif

will, frank ,xmo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
these are not hyperstrikes. just because the shoes are limited to 250-300 pairs doesn't mean they're automatically considered ashyperstrikes. nike just made them limited period.

I bet the value of all at1 chlorophyll retro's is about to sky rocket because of this pack.
hype is a b...

Back
Top Bottom