Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/catalog/pdp.jsp?productId=263169&categoryId=52678&catalogId=1

ayq44x.png

Good Luck

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

got my confirmation e-mail. took next day air just to be safe.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
standard for me.. Are they like NDC where precedence is set onshipping time?

id be one pissed off person. youd never see me online again. my bank accounts already been charged with a pending credit. I better have those locked down

DAMN ... wish I knew these were dropping this week. I REALLY want this pack. SUCKS I missed out. Hopefully later on Ill be able to cop them.

Hope my order goes through as well. Ground Shipping?! LOL man thats auto cancelled vs. anyone that ordered that same size with next day air shipping.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DAMN ... wish I knew these were dropping this week. I REALLY want this pack. SUCKS I missed out. Hopefully later on Ill be able to cop them.

Is NDC sold out??

Dude hope I get them...thanks Oh YoU MaD.....I wonder why I couldn't find that when I search for them.....I better check my settings.

well..i tried on NDC..as soon as i put in my credit card info they were sold out..oh well, wasnt meant to be i guess.

nice eastbay photo.. i would give anything for that orginal shape and material

87316991_w.jpg

then again most people up at midnight est know what they are buying.

Thanks everyone for the HELP ... Im going to try NOW .
Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Hope my order goes through as well. Ground Shipping?! LOL man thats auto cancelled vs. anyone that ordered that same size with next day air shipping.

THATS WHY when you order a shoe that is NOT GR you gotta go with NEXT DAY AIR ... FTW .

Back
Top Bottom