Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

Dang, I slept! I always wanted a pair of Cholorphyll AT1s too. I guess it'll be those AMT1 Hybrids that I'll be purchasing.

i got a size 12 but man i would love to have that 12.5 cause the at1 runs a little small but im happy either way.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by kapepper

smh resellers already have bought everything i guess
Sorry not a reseller..keepin both..was tryin for a 10 at NT NY got that..but then i heard they run small so i wanted a 10.5 on NDC or Eastbay..both were sold out by the time i got to the websites..
eyes.gif
so i settled for another 10..
ooops.. sorry for the isunderstanding, wasn't referring to anybody in the this thread
i even think the real resellers aren't even on niketalk
they are interested in money not in shoes

I'm sure there are a few resellers on NT... In Wally's Trainer 1 thread, an NTer posted pics of his Trainer 1 pack that he just picked up. I later went on Ebay and noticed that a seller was selling a Trainer 1 pack for an asking price of... $900. The pictures in that auction were the exact same ones that were seen in the thread. So either someone's pics were stolen or he was the reseller. I'm guessin he was the reseller because the time of the post and the auction were relatively close together (20-odd minutes apart). The seller has since dropped his price down to $300 when other sellers began listing their auctions.
mad.gif

were you referring to my post on the Trainer 1 thread? that wasnt my pick up... just borrowed that pic from a seller on ebay...i just happento come accross that auction and just wanted info on that pack since i have no idea on that pack coming out... no reseller here

jnn15, he's talking about the guy in the new trainer 1 thread in the NIKE section here that posted up the shoes without any info, then 25 minutes laterthey are on ebay.. a self hyper if you will.

still no shipping confirmation on the sz 13 pack from eastbay.. paid standard shipping since im out of town and wont even see the pair for a week, but theorder is still OPEN and my credit card is pending with that ammount coming from paypal.com. so im out the money right now and no shipping #.

im surprised at ebay prices.. some modest at $200 for one pair with one bid. then others way up there.. some that are buying may be asking too high of a price.uneducated buyers here it seems.

pickin my pack up from the fed ex facility when i leave work. can't wait to rock the isht out of both pairs.

I was in sucha rush ordering from NDC I forgot to select Next Day Air....My status is Pending Delivery........am i screwed? dreading a cancellationemail....it'll be the 3rd one in the past few months from NDC, im about to complain.

No, you're not screwed. I got caught up in the next day air hype, beliving that it made the difference on orders, however I have ordered shoes (Eminems onflight club, most recently eggplant foamposites) with ground shipping and had no problem reciving them, I belive there were no cancled orderes for either ofthose shoes, and I don't think NDC will do anything but cancel orders on those who placed multiple, so you're good. I chose ground and have yet to getconfirmation as well. Only time I've had orders cancled (Jordan 1 doernbecher and UWR hyperdunk, I order the shoes when they restocked)

wow... many of yall are going crazy about this NEXT DAY shipping... it doesn't matter if you pick the SLOWEST shipping or the FASTEST shipping... its firstcome first serve... slower shipping cost less which means they take there time processing and shipping it out but you still have your shoes it you wasfirst.... FASTER shipping is just quicker processing and you might get your shoes before someone else who order before you.... it does not matter if you pickedslow or fast shipping... yall are crazy...

MrDills wrote:
Man I was slipping... what would be a fair trade. CDP IV
roll.gif

laugh.gif
This is something that I would be willing to offer sinceI do not really need this pack.

after getting them home and inspecting them i noticed the window in the right shoe looks flat compared to the left. both shoes feel fine so it's no bigdeal. one thing that is wierd is the size tag in the og's looks exactly like a sample tag except it says "promotional". it has all the usual infoa normal sample tag does, anyone else's like this?

^ Ill find out either tomorrow or Monday. Its looks like that air bubble is just fine, maybe during the molding process the bubble wasnt aligned properly?Just another Nike slippage of Quality.

I got my shipping confirmation today, I chose ground shipping and they should arrive on Tuesday. Can't wait. Whoever posted that original info on thenonflash nike site with these, thank you so much, especially since my eastbay order got canceled.

Yeah I got my email confirmation earlier today too 9pm pst. Free Shipping. Can't wait to get these THANKS to you Oh YoU MaD!!!

got my shipping conformation from ndc, ground shipping should be hear tuesday or wensday. im physced.

Shouts to NiceKicks.com twitter page for letting me know these babies were up on NDC, copped the last pair of 14s. Just got shipping confirmation. HALLELUJAH

Back
Top Bottom