Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Package

1skq53.jpg

2603fah.jpg

32zj33s.jpg

Got my pack.
pimp.gif

Got my pack today, does anyone know if these were made in Size 15?? I normally wear a 14, and ordered the pack in size 14 but both pairs are a little tight. Imight have to sell these

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

just wondering where all these resellers got their info from? you see all those in need on here, THE VERY SAME PLACE THAT HAD THE SPECIFIC INFO, yet theres a total lack of respect and a disregard to your fellow NTer here... sickening to be honest. I had a chance to buy up atleast 5 packs but didnt. It looks like I should have. I learned my lesson the hard way.
Yup, wally you should have, and then sold it to your slower and sincere follew NT'ers at retail
no way i am gonna pay more then retail
exactly....Wally, I would of gladly of paid you an extra $20-$30 just for the help. I will just be patient....

^now that's serious packaging! That's what "limeted" should be attached too:smile:

yeah. this thing is major. when i got home, it was on the door step and i thought it was the regular package that just released, but i was shocked at how muchit weighed! must be about 15 pounds cuz the case is pretty heavy duty.

So people are paying upwards of $400 for one shoe that's retroed atleast once every 3 years and another that by itself would be at the outlets in 6 months?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

how you got that "special case"
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i have a good relationship with nike media relations/pr and they were kind enough to send me a package.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

So people are paying upwards of $400 for one shoe that's retroed atleast once every 3 years and another that by itself would be at the outlets in 6 months?
smh.gif

where have you seen people paying that much?

DAMN that packaging is something SERIOUS ...

I cant wait to pick a pair of them FW AT1's .... they look SO DOPE to me.

Just got my pack in sz 8
The new trainer 1s are to small
frown.gif

So hit me up if you want them

Back
Top Bottom