NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

Pacmans are lows right?
  VS 

EDIT ~ or poorman's Pujols?

345749243_tp.jpg

theshoegame.com has a video of the unboxing of a pair.

Very hard to tell if they use premium materials. I will need to hear other opinions first before any money is dropped.

^ I just saw that too... The guy seemed to have no idea that this was a 'baseball glove' inspired shoe. Anyway, he mentioned that the boxtag said " Trainer SC 2010 L", L probably meaning Lux?

I really hope they didn't change directions in regards to the materials.

As for the newly released blu/red/wht/ylw SC2010. I like them more than my pack-Pujols.

Clyde from insidethesnkrbx is cool! I want to see some live shots of the materials.

I have been going back and forth since Friday on ordering the "Baseball Gloves."  Finally pulled the trigger, these are some uniques shoes.  That video from Sneakerbox Clyde put me over the top.  Ordered a gift box with them, so I am holding out hope that the box doesn't get all smashed up from Eastbay!

Originally Posted by upstate

Just received this shoe yesterday. It is a beauty but there is no suede on it.
nerd.gif
 Wait, that mudguard isn't suede???  Yeah, pics pls.

nice photos above. Are we looking at a premium leather toebox? or shiny standard quality pleather? It's hard for me to tell now a days from photos. real leather is soft and creases like no other but it pops back into place with the shoe trees. pleather leaves deep ridges where the creases are.
---------
something to think about. Just about every blog and even the photos in here from sinnerp which are also up on EASTBAY.com show a shoe that may NOT be the one that we all see when we open the retail box. (word to the vintage box trainer 1s which had marketing photos of a "premium" and consumers got less than what was advertised)

One person mentioned not seeing any suede. Well look at the back of the shoe. All of the photos show a BLACKED OUT 1990-2010 below the NIKE logo. Well the released pair looks to be Tan... Other changes may actually have happened as well. I guess I'll believe it when I see it.  i cant trust these catalog photos for nothing anymore

Back
Top Bottom