NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

nice photos above. Are we looking at a premium leather toebox? or shiny standard quality pleather? It's hard for me to tell now a days from photos. real leather is soft and creases like no other but it pops back into place with the shoe trees. pleather leaves deep ridges where the creases are.
They are in fact very premium leather ... its what is referred to as a "pull-up" leather ... my boys dad use to have a dress shoe spot ... said the quality is on point ... not 100% like a baseball glove (since you don't have to really break them in) but they are nice as fuggg nonetheless 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TOWEH

nice photos above. Are we looking at a premium leather toebox? or shiny standard quality pleather? It's hard for me to tell now a days from photos. real leather is soft and creases like no other but it pops back into place with the shoe trees. pleather leaves deep ridges where the creases are.
They are in fact very premium leather ... its what is referred to as a "pull-up" leather ... my boys dad use to have a dress shoe spot ... said the quality is on point ... not 100% like a baseball glove (since you don't have to really break them in) but they are nice as fuggg nonetheless 
pimp.gif

Yep the quality on these is very good the toebox is the same leather you see on the closeup of the laser on the side.

Originally Posted by TOWEH

pimp.gif

Uh-oh.......
devil.gif
pimp.gif

what stores are the baseball gloves gonna be in?  FNL?  FTL? gotta have em, but i'd like to pick up in person if possible rather than pre-order on eastbay

^ Cool pics Taicho-san
New pics from ExtraButter.  Nice touch on the insoles... 

baseball-glove-nike-trainer-sc-2010.jpg
baseball-glove-nike-trainer-sc-2010-2.jpg
d3506566d61520e7b0f806747afc5447.jpg
a84ef53970f6fa3b597ca09f5d1ba876.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Cool pics Taicho-san
New pics from ExtraButter.  Nice touch on the insoles... 

baseball-glove-nike-trainer-sc-2010.jpg
baseball-glove-nike-trainer-sc-2010-2.jpg
d3506566d61520e7b0f806747afc5447.jpg
a84ef53970f6fa3b597ca09f5d1ba876.jpg

ARIGATOU! SinnerP san
The print of the insole is very interesting !
40626a458d35c4a25e6e7d3e68bee89fbd4cfc6d.GIF

should be picking these up today i can't wait this'll b the firs trainer i get in a while....i've been hesitant to get the 2010 version cuz the Flywire is just so out there and shiny, but these are just awesome...definite must haves for my collection

just picked mine up from WEST NYC it's everything in the pictures and more....the attention to detail on this one is ridiculous down to the 16 on the lace tips
imag0125y.jpg

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Got mine on Sat nite...too bad all my baseball gloves are black leather
sorry if this has been answered. but which stores are carrying these, if any?  i can only seem to find them on eastbay.com.  thanks in advance!

nevermind, just saw that footaction and FTL added them online.  will have to check the stores tomorrow..

Yeah, I think Footlocker, Champs and Footaction.

I think I'm going to return mine and use them towards another pair of Air Max 2009's.

just a headsup. looks like NDC dropped the price on their PEs from $110 to $79.97 for the ADs, LTs, Bryan Clays, and Troys. Each looks to still have a FSR or close... You may be looking at a further drop in price on everything else. Looks like nike bit off more than they could chew.. WIN for us consumers

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

just a headsup. looks like NDC dropped the price on their PEs from $110 to $79.97 for the ADs, LTs, Bryan Clays, and Troys. Each looks to still have a FSR or close... You may be looking at a further drop in price on everything else. Looks like nike bit off more than they could chew.. WIN for us consumers
I don't understand why this shoe is sitting so hard that the price is dropping so much.  This shoe is incredible in my opinion.  The colorways are awesome and the comfort and quality are great.  I would honestly rank this 2010 at the very top of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.

Back
Top Bottom