NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

New Release. White/Medium Grey/Varsity Royal - $100
http://theshoegame.com/ar...010-white-grey-blue.html

ejynmd.jpg

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

So how do these things actually perform in the gym? Not feeling any of the PE versions, but I'd think about picking up some GRs for training purposes.
That's what I'm trying to find out too.  I'm trying to decide between these, trainer 1 lows, or the new lunar kayoss.  Anybody use these yet??

I worked out in mine. First off, they are super comfy. However, I'm not going to work out in them again. Maybe my foot is to narrow for them but when I was stopping quickly or cutting my foot moved around to much, especially around the forefoot. My toes would slide and bang against the front of the shoe and it isn't rigid enough to make sharp cuts in. Like I said, maybe it's cause my foot is to narrow but I'll still rock them casually because they feel good to walk around and stand in.

I can't wait for the pacs....  any word on availability yet?  Fights in about 3 weeks. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

Do these fit like the Nike Trainer 1's (ones dropped last year)? Do they fit true to size? Big? Tight? Cuz I remember I had to cop a hall size up for all the ones I have? PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks guys! I appreciate you advice! Now I can order my Brian Clays for $66 !!

do the troy pe's have some kind of hypercolor on the back? in the pictures ptngina posted the 2nd pic has a solid yellow heel & on the 3rd one it has a yellow to black fade on the heel.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

do the troy pe's have some kind of hypercolor on the back? in the pictures ptngina posted the 2nd pic has a solid yellow heel & on the 3rd one it has a yellow to black fade on the heel.

Not just the back.  The entire mudguard changes color with heat.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

bottoming out is an interesting issue.

Phylon appears to be the choice foam for these 'free' based trainers. IE your TR1, TR1 low, and SC 2010. Heel air with foam forefoot cushion, much like what we had 20 years ago. Now i'm not sure if phylon will bottom out as quickly as lunar foam but I'm guessing they are both close. Even the fall 2010, AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID looks to have the same mold and cushioning as these latest models. zoom is out for at least another year.

But look at it this way, most top of the line running shoes brands out there are all foam based shoes which have a lifespan and those perform fine. so theres nothing wrong with that phylon cushioning system Nike is employing here.

the only shoe in the foreseeable future with a full length encapsulated air sole is the air monarch, aka your grandmas or dads gym trainers.. all white with navy accents. and the air generate (off branch of the edge tr 08).

I initially thought that it was a cost issue but the two listed above come in at just $60 bucks, and the zoom based shoes up near $110-120.

i'll be perfectly honest here, your best bet may be some KOBE Vs which have dual zoom cushioning. For two-three releases now, that line has really captured a trainer like vibe to me..
Thanks a ton for the input.  It's sad that we can't get at least forefoot air.  I bought 3 pairs of Air Max Pros in 2004-2005 and have been slowly running each pair into the ground at the gym.  I absolutely love the feel of the max heel and zoom forefoot. 

After you suggested the Kobes, I tried on a pair and they felt nice.  Since most of the sprint/explosion work I do is on field turf (cleats) or basketball court, I might as well rock some Kobes.  Someone above was saying that they wore their SCs and had problems with their foot shifting around/toes hitting the front of the shoe.  That was a problem I had with my Trainer 1s as well.  I have a fairly wide foot, but I almost felt like I was feeling the flywire specifically put pressure on the outside of my foot while cutting, which disappointed me. 

Thanks again, it's nice to get some solid technical discussion going on in here.
pimp.gif

Damn Sinner, you beat me to it. I like this colorway way better than the one on NDC which seems to be just a sample.

This should be a good alternative for people who don't want to get the pack. I recently sawa pack go for $202 on eBay in sz 13 which is far below retail.

dang i bought the bo knows shirt back in like dec and still havent got any bo's I need some asap SMH......

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Damn Sinner, you beat me to it. I like this colorway way better than the one on NDC which seems to be just a sample.

Are you referring to these?  I thought they were an actual colorway, rather than a sample pic... though I could be wrong.  
nikesctrainer20101.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Are you referring to these?  I thought they were an actual colorway, rather than a sample pic... though I could be wrong.  
nikesctrainer20101.jpg
Yes. I would assume those are just a sample colorway, as I haven't seen any real pics of those yet. And I can't see Nike releasing two pairs of white/orange/grey 2010's on top of the ones in the pack already. But I could be wrong.

However, I think Nike really screwed up by releasing these just after the pack. I mean, how many people are going to drop $250 for the pack when they can get these for $100? Don't get me wrong, the Bo's in the pack are nicer, but not worth the extra dough for me.

darn it. you may be right about it being only a SAMPLE PIC and not the real deal.

eastbay.com has this colorway as a small photo. but when you click on the link, the main photo doesnt show up:
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...BAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH&coremetricsDo=true

And the colorway is listed as: White/Grey/Orange/Purple

The one colorway I wanted is just a old sample photo... great.

Couponcodes work on these on both finishline and eastbay. with free shipping at FNL.
currently, it looks like you can get $10 off at FNL, get free shipping but pay tax and end up paying around $95. Go with eastbay, and youll get $20 off, pay for shipping, and come out paying $88 for one pair.
------------------
jcliz, I forgot to mention why the new trainers are going with non air forefoot cushioning systems. apparently, its this new FREE BASED "diamondflx" foam/outsole pattern for this unprecedented feel and control. As Nike calls it " Nike DiamondFLX-inspired flex grooves for multidirectional flexibility." Everywhere you read about it, its about flexibility. That's the route they are taking with these latest shoes. Not that its inherently wrong or right, but thats the way they went.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Apparently the SC2010 PE's are still yet to arrive at Champs stores around the country (but, will shortly)...

HOWEVER...

I can confirm with 100% certainty that the Bo/Albert 2-pack is IN STORE at select Champs...some stores receive them on Tuesday...the rest will receive throughout this week...

Thanks,

JM
The SC2010 PE's are for sale now in Willowbrook Mall at Champs in NJ. They just got them in today.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

They had: LT, Clay, and AD Trainer SC 2010.
I didnt see the Troys though. It may still be in the back waiting to get unpacked. They were on display but you had to look up cause they were on display and not with the other sneakers. They also have all the tshirts. Too bad they didnt have the BO/Albert 2 pack. Hope this helps people in NJ look for these.

They also fit true to size for me.

to make things even more confusing

both white/grey/orange models have the same color code 101

so i take it the eastbay pictured/ndc pictured "black swoosh" no purple version is officially scrapped

Back
Top Bottom