NIKE TRAINERS THREAD

1575927497961.png

1575927505809.png

1575927512819.png

1575927522013.png

1575927528630.png

1575927535932.png

I wonder on all of those tests and workouts if that much athletic improvement was showing by wearing the SuperReps compared to a Metcon.
I see Metcon's now feature React so why not add full length Zoom as an option for a Metcon?

I do a mixture of HIIT and strength workouts so I will be anxious to try these out compared to my usual Metcons.

Have to guess these will be in the 120-130 range?

Same here, I was curious on the React Metcon's, but now I'm super curious on these, and I didn't want to as I am pretty ok with my Metcon 3's. Like yourself I mix strength and HIIT, but what I have found the Metcon's help me the most is in situp posture, two legged and one legged, and mostly because the flat sole. I wonder how these would feel, but don't wanna spend more in shoes, haha.

$120 is a great price. If the Zoom is super bouncy I could be persuaded to add these to the workout rotation.

I want these bad! I can’t even remember the last time I was excited for a workout shoe.
Only thing is I wish Nike would of chose a better colorway. Navy blue isn’t very versatile. Would of been dope if they were white/grey/volt.

i think ill wait and cop from ndc on thursday, i can wait and maybe some store might have some bit of discount or even cashback

if it was available for pick up right away at the nearest nordstrom, i probably would have copped though

itll probably arrive faster from ndc too, they almost always upgrade my shipping to 2day and nordstrom can be slow

as for the cw, i think thats the only one for mens on release day

Couldn’t resist so I copped from Nike Melrose. Just wrapped up a workout and the verdict is still out. They fit TTS and are comfy BUT the sole definitely takes some getting used to. After about 2hrs of wear it still feels a tad awkward.

i was gon' cop last night online but remembered i had $20 off on ftl so I am going to try and get it in store

Thanks for the review magic872 magic872

what kind of workout and could you feel the Zoom up front?
I did a HIIT workout combined with some standard weight training. Yes you can feel the zoom. What I really liked and didn’t expect to make much difference was the the “burpee” cut in the sole. If your not aware and/or familiar the sole has a cut towards near the toe area which really allows great flexibility when doing burpees, push ups or anything else where your toes are bent.

Just copped the preorder

I want to cop for my wife but trying to wait on other colorways or see if this colorway goes on sale .

I want the cycle ones. Just looking forward to a color other than black. Some wild colors like infra, orange, or volt would be awesome.

you must have really enjoyed your pair

any updates on your experience?
I like the extra width around the forefoot because it creates a larger base than, say, a Metcon, and the Zoom units offer extra cushioning. That leads to extra-comfortable forefoot landings and movements when I’m doing both lateral lunges and fast feet drills. They lock down my foot tightly as well.

For those looking for a SuperRep review from a person that does workout check this one out, it's the best I've found:

ugh, superreps were super tight, my wide feet just cant accomodate 'em

sucks, really wanted to try these shoes

So just bought these shoes for my wife for Valentine's Day present and she wore them to the gym the same day for HIIT class. After next week I'm going to see if she will either write a review using my account or make her own

Back
Top Bottom