Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost the same as the people that get hype when it has 3M, I dont understand either side...
I like the 3M - it makes it special imho...it’s the subtle flashiness (pun not intended) that is so great. It’s the little embellishments, they way that something can transform from understated to outrageous (in a look at me sort of way), in an instant, that I think is particularly cool.

Still in shock that I got them.. seeing if this SX seller ships. If not even better lol but I doubt it. I'm going to flip them back to get my bread back. Then to do it again for Bones whenever they drop.

My only issue with the Shootaround is that the Nike swoosh doesn't taper off at the tail end. It's like one size all the way through looking like a fake Nike swoosh :lol:

Idk how y’all are paying these outrageous resell prices. I looked on SX the other day and someone wanted $935 for a sz 12. Need to know what profession I need to go into where I can drop that kind of bread without my wife filing for divorce.

Idk how y’all are paying these outrageous resell prices. I looked on SX the other day and someone wanted $935 for a sz 12. Need to know what profession I need to go into where I can drop that kind of bread without my wife filing for divorce.

You need some work?

okay, okay, alright Big man! You wanna make some big bucks, huh? Let's see how tough you are You know something about cocaine? Digame! You kidding me or what man? There's a bunch of Colombians coming in Friday - new guys They said they got two keys for us, for openers Pure cocaine, you tell 'em, capiche? I want you to go over there And if it is what they say it is, you buy it, you bring it back You can do that you make five grand Meet them at the Bodegas, noon Friday You get the buy money then Oh and chico, if anything happens to the buy money Eh, pobrecito JAY-Z's gonna stick your heads up your asses faster than a rabbit gets ****ed.

Any profession if you ain't living paycheck to paycheck. Save up some of your disposable income that goes towards your hobbies. I personally can't see myself paying that much for a single pair of sneakers, but it is doable for me and I'm far from rich.

I cannot make up my mind on if I like the 1’s or SA’s better...I keep looking up hashtags on IG and depending on the picture, I’m so undecided.

Anyone know if the SA’s fit like the 1’s? Sounds like they run slightly big but I’m scared to pull trigger on SX without knowing.

12F0A530-34E9-4975-A322-A6183ECB9DEE.jpeg

Picked these up today!

There are plenty of athletes, celebs and stylist around the pay those prices

The market can always be low if buyers took a stand but until then....

It’s okay to pass and move on. Retail already high. Couldn’t see myself paying more than that

I do hope one day I can hold the shoe in hand though. Whether it be a friend or at a store. Just want to check them out in person

I keep looking at pics and getting sadder. I'm about to sell my black off white Prestos and Kith x United Arrows New Balance to cover the cost of a pair.

Reactions: JPS
Someone posted an A Ma Maniere win last night. Unless this one was different, they do a company wide raffle for all AMM and all SS stores. You get an email and pay the invoice and they ship it to you. The shoes never go to a store so they cant be backdoored.

I won the AMM raffle at the ATL location and it was in store pick up. No PayPal invoice they way they did the time i won the UNC Off-Whites.

Both those shoes will skyrocket in price IMO. You'll regret the trade later on down the line.

These will dip a bit in price after people get pairs in hand, then will probably creep up again but will cap out at a certain point.

At the end of the day its up to you of course, but I wouldn't trade

Unions aren’t gonna skyrocket. They made way too many pairs. Even the blue ones. Just too many made. Not as limited as they made it out to be. Just look at the crazy amount of pairs still left on stockx after thousands of pairs already sold.

I cannot make up my mind on if I like the 1’s or SA’s better...I keep looking up hashtags on IG and depending on the picture, I’m so undecided.

Anyone know if the SA’s fit like the 1’s? Sounds like they run slightly big but I’m scared to pull trigger on SX without knowing.

assuming the lower parts is the same, its likely fitting the same. Which is slightly long and narrow.

All his fear of god mainline sneakers have restocked many times. These will be coming out multiple times.

these are not like his mainline FOG's own sneakers where he has control over production. Production of these is very likely controlled by Nike. You think Nike let him create 2 whole new models AND have control over production?

assuming the lower parts is the same, its likely fitting the same. Which is slightly long and narrow.

these are not like his mainline FOG's own sneakers where he has control over production. Production of these is very likely controlled by Nike. You think Nike let him create 2 whole new models AND have control over production?

I meant it will come out in different colors multiple times.

I like the 3M - it makes it special imho...it’s the subtle flashiness (pun not intended) that is so great. It’s the little embellishments, they way that something can transform from understated to outrageous (in a look at me sort of way), in an instant, that I think is particularly cool.

Can you describe the feel of the upper of the SA vs the 1? The 3M underlay has me confused how it feels in hand

Also do SA’s run the same length as FOG 1s aka half size down?

All his fear of god mainline sneakers have restocked many times. These will be coming out multiple times.
This is Nikes shoe at the end of the day. Not Jerry's. They control the release

Restocking and coming out with multiple colorways are completely different. You are lying to yourself if you think these blacks will restock, multiple times. Stop it

Back
Top Bottom