Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plenty of people have mentioned the issue with the glue stains. To charge $350, Nike considers this one of their premium signatures, not like any other ordinary Nike sneaker. So when comparing quality from this to others, we shouldn't be seeing stuff like that, but we do.
This doesn't even answer my question of why pay resale(usually at least 3x times the price) for a $150 poorly made shoe and not a $350 poorly made shoe. Im not saying we shouldn't see glue stains, but I also I didn't see any general consensus in here sayin it was poorly made because of glue stains which are on every single nike shoe ever made in existence.

Just delivered. Will post more photos and thoughts later.

IMG_20181219_120905.jpg

Lets see a fit pick bro I know you bout to kill it

I don't know if I would size down considering my size.

7.5E and these are narrow. even though it's long, my heel stays in place in the shoe and I don't slip around due to the narrowness and the anchored heel.

The 8 fits fine for me. I feel like the 7.5 or a 7 would be too small or tight in some areas.

These feel great the second day wearing, the heel area gave a tiny bit for my foot to settle just right in them.

I just placed on my Yeezy 750 (closest thing I could compare them too) and I went TTS in those despite people recommending .5-1 size down. But the shoe kept my heel/forefoot locked in so that extra space at the top wasn't that big of a deal.

So you do feel in place with your TTS?

I just placed on my Yeezy 750 (closest thing I could compare them too) and I went TTS in those despite people recommending .5-1 size down. But the shoe kept my heel/forefoot locked in so that extra space at the top wasn't that big of a deal.

More so than many other shoes. I'd play ball in the shoot arounds if I played ball and would play in this size.

if you go TTS in your 750's, then I would recommend the FOG1 in your TTS as well. You'll get that slight toe room, but your heel and forefoot is pretty secured due to the narrowness and the high top mold. It is slightly more narrow than the 750 but overall feel that the insides are little better than 750's. I go TTS in the 750's as well. I have 750's in half size down and it was a little too snug for my liking. But again, I'll give a sizing review tomorrow with the TTS and half size down pair

More so than many other shoes. I'd play ball in the shoot arounds if I played ball and would play in this size.

Thanks! Def may consider TTS atm due to the price difference.

if you go TTS in your 750's, then I would recommend the FOG1 in your TTS as well. You'll get that slight toe room, but your heel and forefoot is pretty secured due to the narrowness and the high top mold. It is slightly more narrow than the 750 but overall feel that the insides are little better than 750's. I go TTS in the 750's as well. I have 750's in half size down and it was a little too snug for my liking. But again, I'll give a sizing review tomorrow with the TTS and half size down pair

Yeah, I didn't even realize I had all that toe space in the shoe until right now because I never felt unsecured when walking in them. I'll def wait for your full review doe, I already waited this long :rofl::lol::nthat:

Entered the raffle at Notre.

First time entering for four different shoes at once (FOG 1, SA, OW AF1 black and volt).

Only legit raffle in the city, so we'll see how it goes.
I’ve won so many shoes at Notre and the only thing I’ve won at any other spot is those black acronym prestos in a size 14.

thats the same pic as the dude in here posted, it was his FOG 1

but the issue is slightly different. 750's had where the zipper would fall out of the track. The Fog issue was his zipper got stuck and he scissored himself out. Blogs making it seem like that zipper exploded by itself lol

but the issue is slightly different. 750's had where the zipper would fall out of the track. The Fog issue was his zipper got stuck and he scissored himself out. Blogs making it seem like that zipper exploded by itself lol

It's SAs bro.

I saw the pic posted here and I'm looking right at the pic posted in that tweet.. it has the glossy Nike checks that lead to the back of the SA's not the FOGs.. So IDK how they could be the FOG 1's.

I think today is when I strike...
:nerd:

damn, there's a decent gap between 10.5 and 11, but i thin k i'll need the 11 bc of the tight fit and my wide feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom