Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

5871A48B-7B8D-46BD-8833-BA92ADE5342D.jpeg
UnDS’d blacks for the bday super comfy
Fresh bro!

Took a quick pic from my phone. Prestos came on Thursday and the sweater came on Wednesday. I haven’t had a chance to open them until today. I sized down and if I wear dri-fit socks it feels a little too tight. I even got a little toe bulge.

Attachments

• 6B456A49-8134-4DC5-A7DA-F0F1AE999D5F.jpeg
    6B456A49-8134-4DC5-A7DA-F0F1AE999D5F.jpeg
    283.2 KB · Views: 72
What if you don't resell? I've never resold a pair but I still have some that are DS :nerd:

I haven't "resold" a sneaker until July 15, 2018

That date, I decided to consolidate and empty the 1 bedroom dedicated to my collection by logging on StockX..

I then decided to see what the worth of my shoes would be..

I have $9,135 in 31 total sales. (yes in under 1 month)

I would be lying to you if I said the temptation to keep them "deadstock" in the box is not there

If I were to give you a piece of advice it would be to decide what shoes are your must keeps and what can you see yourself parting ways with..

It gets tougher after ever sale because I don't know like you all.. but every shoe I have ever purchased has a story and that sentimental value is hard to put a price tag on.

Good Luck.

It gets tougher after ever sale because I don't know like you all.. but every shoe I have ever purchased has a story and that sentimental value is hard to put a price tag on.

Man, I catch too many Ls to sell away the little Ws that I do have :rofl:
I understand if ya'll have like an entire room full of sneakers that ya'll never get around to wearing, but I don't got it like that so I like to keep what I have :nthat:

yeah I’m in the same boat...I’ve been married for 2 years, 2 months, and 20 days and I can say that simplifying isn’t all that bad. Especially if your sitting on a plethora of DS kicks. I’ve sold over 40+ out of my personal collection. Shoes are just Shoes at the end of the day. Week long trips being financed for shoes...can’t beat that.

I’ve sold about 15 or 16. Funny it all started because I impulse bought a pair of trophy room 16 that I really didn’t want or need.

I am all for wearing shoes like you should but I also keep shoes DS. I have shoes DS that I just can’t get myself to wear. Not that I intend to sell them but I just don’t wanna Un’DS them lol. Some I bought with the possibility to sell in the future but then end up wearing. Pretty much every shoe I’ve bought for a high premium I end up just wearing though.

Last edited:
Could anybody pleaee pm me pics of the white aj1s. Im looking for some detailed pics including box tag and all that. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom