Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My pair finally came in. Can't wait to rock these at Disney!
I think I'll swap the white laces for the orange ones.
IMG_3567 2.jpg
Disney......... r.i.p.

:lol:

I'm sure Crep Protect and the washing machine will fix up any casualties.

I was about to ask about that I’ve heard the crep protect discolors the foam on the disconstructed off white pairs. Saw some 1s that got smoked with the crep on the side panels and tounge. Anybody used it on any of the off white 10?

A little off topic, but did anyone hear about Blends losing their Nike account due to backdooring? Any truth to this?

Man... this is music to my ears if true. But the pessimist side of me says those inventory will just get spread to other stores who also backdoor. Can't stop it.

Wouldn't doubt it. Next is Concepts NYC

As much as I'd like to see it I seriously doubt anything happens to Concepts I think they're one of those untouchable accounts for Nike along with Kith unfortunately... They have classic collabs together if anything Nike would give them a warning and they'd get their ish together quick but I seriously doubt they'd even get that...

Backdooring doesnt happen everywhere. F&F, sure. But backdoor to resellers? No, that doesnt happen everywhere. Its in the store to make sure it doesn't happen.

Selling pairs to friends and family still counts as backdooring, but you are right about that not every boutique sells to resellers
Ehh, I view them differently. Taking care of friends, family, and good customers is one thing. Taking care of someone sliding you some cash to do so is another. Just my personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom