Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i can understand some backdooring...

but backdooring 90% of the stock for a limited release is disgraceful.

and some of the stores i mentioned backdoor their own collabs!

SNS at least gets online wins so i can’t completely hate on them...never hit kith but plenty of random ppl do, so they’re ok too.

every other ny/nj boutique could go screw themselves

EB used to be good but they’ve turned to the dark side

Used to work with Ronnie Fieg back in the day and he was a solid dude. See a lot of hate for him on NT but he’s deep in the sneaker culture so doubt he’d let Kith slide pairs and then allow only 10 pairs go to the public

all depends on the release what they backdoor also these boutiques sell early pairs on StockX and take those highest bids before they even begin to backdoor

Used to work with Ronnie Fieg back in the day and he was a solid dude. See a lot of hate for him on NT but he’s deep in the sneaker culture so doubt he’d let Kith slide pairs and then allow only 10 pairs go to the public
RF doesn’t control those releases, his kith scumbag managers do

I’ve met him myself, awkward af but cool guy to chill with
I’m the same

lets go down the list of who deserves it most....

1) concepts
2) ubiq
3) commonwealth
4) packer
5) trophy room store lmaooo
I don’t know about the others but CONCEPTS AND UBIQ FOR SURE
I remember reading a few stories where some customers actually saw the dudes at the register selling multiple pairs of yeezys to the same person

I remember reading a few stories where some customers actually saw the dudes at the register selling multiple pairs of yeezys to the same person
could you imagine making that complaint to corporate. bbbb b but he sold the guy more than one pair :frown:
you’d get laughed off the phone before they hung up.

RF fired a butt ton of staff a few years ago bc the backdooring got so bad.

Hell two years ago he even had staff participate in their own raffles for limited releases.

Also I’m kind of sad bc 21 restocked OW yesterday and none of y’all told me smh

Prolly not a lot of barstool fans here but on one of their podcasts( failing upwards) an employee named Francis whose a comedian talked about his kith connect. He described it as his best friends roommate who works for kith, gets him off white for retail like 6/10 of the first 10.

Then I see he got a pair of the white off white Prestos but was also able to get an additional pair for another barstool employee. Crazy that they'll back door multiple pairs to a nobody like that. I'd rather just Nike handle all the tier 0 hype drops. These shops shouldn't be decided who can get what.

Prolly not a lot of barstool fans here but on one of their podcasts( failing upwards) an employee named Francis whose a comedian talked about his kith connect. He described it as his best friends roommate who works for kith, gets him off white for retail like 6/10 of the first 10.

Then I see he got a pair of the white off white Prestos but was also able to get an additional pair for another barstool employee. Crazy that they'll back door multiple pairs to a nobody like that. I'd rather just Nike handle all the tier 0 hype drops. These shops shouldn't be decided who can get what.
At the same time, when they had the leftovers from the first 10. I was able to pick up a few pairs and also alert my homies. You just have to be able to talk like a normal person to the staff.

Same thing when outlets used to get dope stuff. I'd just ask what cool stuff they had in the back.

I can understand that the "culture" isnt liek that anymore

but to use a cliche, real recognize real

At the same time, when they had the leftovers from the first 10. I was able to pick up a few pairs and also alert my homies. You just have to be able to talk like a normal person to the staff.

Same thing when outlets used to get dope stuff. I'd just ask what cool stuff they had in the back.

I can understand that the "culture" isnt liek that anymore

but to use a cliche, real recognize real

I don't even live in NY so what those shops do doesn't effect me. Was just dropping a piece of knowledge of someone explaining their kith connect.

Idk about the outlet reference fam. Nike ain't just keeping all the dope **** in the back until the "real" people start asking for it :lol::lol:

I really don't got time to hang out and try to be cool with the workers at a kith or cncpts to chop it up about kicks. I'm either retail online or I'm onto the next one at this point.

I’m adding my two cents not attacking u lol.

And if you’re not an older dude you prob won’t get the Nike outlet anecdote

And if you don’t get the “real” reference idk what to say.

Besides a swoosh account and winning a raffle once in a blue moon, working for Nike wasnt what I thought it'd be. I was under the impression that we'll get every release, no problem. I worked "back of house" where all the shoe's were. We'd come up off the hash wall sometimes tho.

I hate backdooring but I’m not going to lie, if I was the person who was regularly getting backdoored pairs it would be awesome. If anyone in here claims that they would turn down offers to get pairs backdoored from someone they’d be lying

Back
Top Bottom