:nthat:

There are stores which are waaayyyyyy worse

Drop the knowledge

I wonder if any employees/managers of these backdooring stores are on NT :nerd:

tumblr_inline_nwjvxd67dl1r9e2lb_500.gif

Off course j/k. I rarely win crap

You're not missing anything. Dont waste your time lol

Too late :rofl:

Since you claim to know him, you should bring it up next time you see him.

I don’t “know” him I just spoke to him at a store opening for a few minutes.

However I do know a few people who do know him personally for instance some guys who got invited to A ma Maniere DC

I don’t “know” him I just spoke to him at a store opening for a few minutes.

However I do know a few people who do know him personally for instance some guys who got invited to A ma Maniere DC
Well next time you run into him, make sure you run your mouth to him in person like you do here. Let me know how that goes.

Well next time you run into him, make sure you run your mouth to him in person like you do here. Let me know how that goes.

Lmao you ride his meat or something? Y’all go on dates?

You really think I care that much?
He probably doesn’t even know you fam lmao let his tip breathe playa

Lmao you ride his meat or something? Y’all go on dates?

You really think I care that much?
He probably doesn’t even know you fam lmao let his tip breathe playa
You obviously care. You're the one that came in like you knew everything that went on at every store.

how do you feel about the comfort on those? I've been hesitant to unDS my pair bc I paid resale on them and the comfort doesn't seem great
Honestly, I wish I didn’t unds them. they’re the most uncomfortable shoes in my rotation lol I wear them for the looks but my midfoot hurts like crazy after a day of wearing them. I’m guessing bc the sole is too stiff compared to more comfortable soles like reacts or boost.

The baseline level of pettiness, agitation and general unpleasantry appears to grow with each passing drop.

I’d say folks should post more pics but I don’t know if that would only add to the salt/problems or make it better.
Ev I hit your pm's.

If any of you guys that are saying those 97's are uncomfortable and want to throw a 10.5 my way worn or not, hit my PMs ha.

Honestly, I wish I didn’t unds them. they’re the most uncomfortable shoes in my rotation lol I wear them for the looks but my midfoot hurts like crazy after a day of wearing them. I’m guessing bc the sole is too stiff compared to more comfortable soles like reacts or boost.

haha..like heels for men. they do look great though

Back
Top Bottom