Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wow congrats, I was wondering if anybody stateside would win at nikelab. Which kicks did you win?
Thanks, but the thing is I'm wondering if a flight out there would be worth it. I won the Prestos which was my favorite out of the ten.

Thanks, but the thing is I'm wondering if a flight out there would be worth it. I won the Prestos which was my favorite out of the ten.
Resell is less than the fight.

Honestly idk why anyone in the US would even enter the UK drawing. Flights are too expensive so nobody will make the trip unless they can make it work around a business trip. Just wasted spots that people in the UK could use.

Tickets are about 650 round trip right now, that was from ewr to LHR. I would do it if I was you, you can also make a trip out of it, london is a great place to visit minus the recent attacks.

Resell is less than the fight.

Honestly idk why anyone in the US would even enter the UK drawing. Flights are too expensive so nobody will make the trip unless they can make it work around a business trip. Just wasted spots that people in the UK could use.

If its for resell, then the prestos and ones would be worth it to make a trip out to London, you basically will get a free trip out of it and the experience. Tickets right now are around 650 round trip.

Tickets are about 650 round trip right now, that was from ewr to LHR. I would do it if I was you, you can also make a trip out of it, london is a great place to visit minus the recent attacks.
Really? where can I find tickets for 650 from Boston to London, all I see is 1200+ prices round trip

Really? where can I find tickets for 650 from Boston to London, all I see is 1200+ prices round trip

650, was from Newark to London, not so sure about Boston. I suggest download the app "fareness". And play around with length and time of dates.

THE TEN: NIKE ICONS RECONSTRUCTED
In Conversation: "FLIGHT" & The Air Jordan I
In Conversation: "UPTOWN" & The Nike Air Force 1
ICONOCLAST TALKS: "SWOOSH" AND THE NIKE BLAZER
ICONOCLAST TALKS: ORIGINAL & THE CONVERSE
Tyvm for sharing, I've thoroughly enjoyed watching all of these talks. How did you find them when they were unlisted? Also, is there an upload for the Presto one?

If its for resell, then the prestos and ones would be worth it to make a trip out to London, you basically will get a free trip out of it and the experience. Tickets right now are around 650 round trip.
I was looking from Orlando and it was $1200+. If you can get a flight for $650, I guess it's worth it for the AJ1. You'd make a little off the Presto but not enough to make all of that worth it imo.

Undeadstocked my Blazer Mids today. I've heard a couple people say that these run big but imo these run pretty TTS. The added bulk of the toecap makes it seem like the shoes are longer than they appear on foot.

Last edited:
The web sign up said notification would happen by 11:59p on the 13th. The waitlist email said by the 15th. I guess we’ve got 55 mins.
@bigevan, you seem to be the GURU on getting shoes that are very limited. I am not up on how folks got these "emails" and chances to get these off whites (specifically VM's...which look awesome on your feet). I have the SNKR's App and the Nike app on my phone. Has the only way to get a pair of these so far been to travel to a specified city if you were lucky to be picked?? Also, will anyone who can't travel for a pair of shoes have a chance at any of these?? Preciate any info!!!

@bigevan, you seem to be the GURU on getting shoes that are very limited. I am not up on how folks got these "emails" and chances to get these off whites (specifically VM's...which look awesome on your feet). I have the SNKR's App and the Nike app on my phone. Has the only way to get a pair of these so far been to travel to a specified city if you were lucky to be picked?? Also, will anyone who can't travel for a pair of shoes have a chance at any of these?? Preciate any info!!!
Nike published nike.com/theten with info about how the release would go. Pre-release of 5 models in 3 cities, then worldwide release at Tier-Zero stores and boutiques in November.

New York, London, Milan did Draws and pickup was only at their respective Nikelabs and DSM if they had them

In London DSM did a separate draw but in New York DSM was part of the Nikelab draw

Nike published nike.com/theten with info about how the release would go. Pre-release of 5 models in 3 cities, then worldwide release at Tier-Zero stores and boutiques in November.

New York, London, Milan did Draws and pickup was only at their respective Nikelabs and DSM if they had them

In London DSM did a separate draw but in New York DSM was part of the Nikelab draw
This :smile:

I just had to bail on my flight to london, another work conflict. Super bummed. Anyone in here a smooth talking Briton, who knows someone at DSM? Cause that's the only way I can get them now. I will compensate you for your troubles - naturally.

Alright after having an issue with stock X not receiving a pair of hyper adapts I purchased for almost. A month I got a refund and I’m putting it toward a pair of the OW 1. How much further are people expecting them to go down after November release? If not much I might cop now...through goat lol

Alright after having an issue with stock X not receiving a pair of hyper adapts I purchased for almost. A month I got a refund and I’m putting it toward a pair of the OW 1. How much further are people expecting them to go down after November release? If not much I might cop now...through goat lol

from what i see most prices on stockx is better than goat. i see a size 11 for around 1700? i expect them to be near 1k when the actual release happens in november

from what i see most prices on stockx is better than goat. i see a size 11 for around 1700? i expect them to be near 1k when the actual release happens in november
Hmm I’ll hold off in that case. Just to update I tweeted at Stock X and their guy Russ contacted me and offfered a discount code for my next purchase. So I’ll prob give them a chance on the OFF Whites

Back
Top Bottom