Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

LOL makes me think they'll end the raffle sooner than later, if not, they really just don't give a damn

I’m pulling all of my emails out the stash for this one. IDC.

Last edited:
Nike NYC The Draw for "The Ten" Nike Air Presto and "The Ten" Air Max 90 release at NikeLab 21M takes place tomorrow Thursday, 11.9 at 5pm EST.

Guys it’s actually good that these people hit on Prestos 90s and blazers first. In the empty gallery raffle you can only win one and then your done

Is the West Coast seriously gonna get screwed with nothing?!? Been following this thread and trying to have some hope but damn...

Looks like staggered release dates for all locations so I think there is hope off white will be contacting people week to week.

They said all winners contacted on nov. 7 in the original post which already hasn't held up...

At this rate, this release will be drawn out (no pun) until Christmas. :lol:

Come on, b. You're whining that you have to mess with some resellers. Sounds like they just want it more than you. Stop letting them punk you man.

When I won in Kith Miami, I got a winner email at 9pm. I had to get on the road at 2am. I got there at 7:30am to line up for 3 hours. I then drive 5.5 hours back home. 11 hours in a care. 3 hours in line.

Definetly have done the flyout for pick ups and have done the campout situation ... and here's the thing both the resell crews and myself want said kicks equally as bad. If I'm whining about anything it's the lack of shops/ entities preparing for drops or being transparent about process (i.e.: bands will be given out for all stock/half the stock/etc). Honestly, just noting why a big city drop with regards to camping for it is not an option compared to smaller markets no from the gate they ain't getting it.

Back
Top Bottom