Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Check out the asking price on two idiots. Haha. Presto prices slowly coming down but pretty sure those won't come down too much. Blazer down to $620. If the blazer goes down to $500 I'm gonna pull the trigger, lost hope for California draws/raffles.

Attachments

• IMG_1567.PNG
    IMG_1567.PNG
    301.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfair. My boy in Seattle.
~Lefty

When I got mine yesterday they already had a couple sheets filled up. Heard there was a line of 20+ today. Raffle all day yesterday and end tonight im sure the numbers is up there. I hate raffles I feel its just a cover up for back door but thats cause i never win haha

When I got mine yesterday they already had a couple sheets filled up. Heard there was a line of 20+ today. Raffle all day yesterday and end tonight im sure the numbers is up there. I hate raffles I feel its just a cover up for back door but thats cause i never win haha
I feel a little better. Least he has a chance unlike middle of nowhere cities.
~Lefty

Anybody with any info about the NikeLab release in NY? Did they already hand out raffle tickets? They tweeted yesterday that the Draw was going to be around 5pm today.

If you are smart person and know the game, wait to buy the blazers. The next two weeks is gonna be flooded with heat and hyped shoes. The blazers will be going for 350-400 in my opinion. The go back up.

Back
Top Bottom