Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I wanna try to at least get one of each theme. I got the ghost with the hyper dunk I want one of the revealing one...

Picked these up at kith brooklyn this morning. (First time winning a raffle) Besides Kith letting a couple random dudes walk up and jump the line, it was a pretty smooth pick up.
i saw those douchbags. they jumped right behind me. i saw it from when i got there they were already in front of the store scheming. then they let their boys jump in too. they did all of that in front of those two pigs that did nothing. i hate beeches like that. messes up all the fun in this game.

i saw those douchbags. they jumped right behind me. i saw it from when i got there they were already in front of the store scheming. then they let their boys jump in too. they did all of that in front of those two pigs that did nothing. i hate beeches like that. messes up all the fun in this game.
Yea that short security guard didn't care. As I was telling the dude in line behind me. I dont **** with Kith. It was my first time in the store and only because I won the raffle.

I don't have them, but what I can gather about Presto sizing is this: Go TTS, if you absolutely have to, you can get away with going down a size, but they will be snug. The material looks like it will stretch after wear regardless. Or, go for whichever is cheaper, you'll be ok either way.

I don't have them, but what I can gather about Presto sizing is this: Go TTS, if you absolutely have to, you can get away with going down a size, but they will be snug. The material looks like it will stretch after wear regardless.
My only issue with that is that I really am a true 8.5 in almost all Nike sneakers, so I don't know which to go for. I guess I'd go 9 and have them be a little loose but I'd prefer a pair that fits perfect.

It would be a bigger issue id it was a fcfs kinda thing. But id never let someone cut me. If someone in front lets their mans in I usually say something like get behind me fam.

My only issue with that is that I really am a true 8.5 in almost all Nike sneakers, so I don't know which to go for. I guess I'd go 9 and have them be a little loose but I'd prefer a pair that fits perfect.
Narrow foot? Go down. Wide foot, go up. Normal foot? Go down. (whatever a "normal" foot is, somewhere in between narrow and wide)

if i dont cop via snkrs might **** around and pay resell for the prestos. assuming the resell will die down a bit

Okay so I just found out my girl won the hyperdunks at Saint Alfred. Only thing is they ask sizes when they call rather than in the beginning, so all they had was a 12 and I’m an 8.5. Hoping I can find someone in the opposite situation with either the dunk or blazers. Stoked for the W regardless!

Do we know if the remaining 6 release next weekend? All I need is the 1 at this point out of the ones I wanted.

So kith was a breeze today, after waiting 2 hours on the line lol

Might try to trade for say 97s/90s
Everyone else got 2 sets of laces rite?

IMG_1663.JPG
IMG_1662.JPG

Back
Top Bottom