Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Morning NT fam! I took a couple minor L's this morning, but I have a great feeling about the rest of the day. Hopefully Kith, Concepts (Not likely), SNKRS comes thru!

I think ppl should wait after snkrs release which will probably have the biggest number probably 1000 each pair and half of each will be tried to be sold.

There never was "sneaker culture." It was just dudes that liked shoes. Now people that attempt to make money off that crowd have come up with the term "sneaker culture" to make you feel like you need to pay to be a part of something.

Word. When I first discovered I really like sneakers it wasn’t about buying up everything and trying to sell it for triple the price. I remember stores would discount old stock just to get rid of it to make room for more inventory. Now stores sit on more pairs then they sell because one fool paid $1300 for them, they think they can sell a whole FSR for 1600 each. Then you had the rise of these corny “sneaker celebs” who started to hustle their images for profit. Then when this sneaker thing exploded main stream, everyone was a “sneaker head”. Then the hustlers came seeing a new lane for money. **** is corny. Especially these you tubers. 80% of them is corny and full of themselves. Only dude I like is Sean Go. He just buys what he likes and reviews them without the fake *** pretentious bull****. I’m venting but it sad. These guys out here really thinking they somebody because they got sneakers.

Word. When I first discovered I really like sneakers it wasn’t about buying up everything and trying to sell it for triple the price. I remember stores would discount old stock just to get rid of it to make room for more inventory. Now stores sit on more pairs then they sell because one fool paid $1300 for them, they think they can sell a whole FSR for 1600 each. Then you had the rise of these corny “sneaker celebs” who started to hustle their images for profit. Then when this sneaker thing exploded main stream, everyone was a “sneaker head”. Then the hustlers came seeing a new lane for money. **** is corny. Especially these you tubers. 80% of them is corny and full of themselves. Only dude I like is Sean Go. He just buys what he likes and reviews them without the fake *** pretentious ********. I’m venting but it sad. These guys out here really thinking they somebody because they got sneakers.
Yea it sucks, nothing like wearing your sneakers. Its gotten to the point where you have to buy a sneaker you dont want to be able to obtain the sneaker you do want.

Word. When I first discovered I really like sneakers it wasn’t about buying up everything and trying to sell it for triple the price. I remember stores would discount old stock just to get rid of it to make room for more inventory. Now stores sit on more pairs then they sell because one fool paid $1300 for them, they think they can sell a whole FSR for 1600 each. Then you had the rise of these corny “sneaker celebs” who started to hustle their images for profit. Then when this sneaker thing exploded main stream, everyone was a “sneaker head”. Then the hustlers came seeing a new lane for money. **** is corny. Especially these you tubers. 80% of them is corny and full of themselves. Only dude I like is Sean Go. He just buys what he likes and reviews them without the fake *** pretentious ********. I’m venting but it sad. These guys out here really thinking they somebody because they got sneakers.

FACTS.

This! You guys are too impatient that’s why prices keep going up.
Exactly its very tempting to just pay, if you wait and let ppl get their snkrs pairs which should be a nice amount, then the market will be flooded. Then you have yeezys releasing. Then kaws and etc, its a wait game.

I caved on the blazers, but it's not taking me much effort to resist the 1s and prestos at the moment. $1400 for the 1s is insane. Id rather buy a pair of the OG Chicago 1, which I missed out on, AND go on a nice weekend getaway.

There are A LOT of pairs of these still left to release. Trust me, i've been at the payment screen for the Presto's on GOAT about 4 times now and it's been tempting. We. Must. Resist.
do you work in the industry or just have really good connects for your info?

do you work in the industry or just have really good connects for your info?

I wish I worked in sneakers or for one of the main brands. :lol:. It's a hobby of mine, just like everyone else in here.

Anytime I get any concrete info of value (not rumors) I do my best to post it in here.

Back
Top Bottom