Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

zoom fly.jpg
Loving my Zoom Flys

yea i was wrong. Zoomflys are fire if worn right

Damn, i wish i had waverunners those would have funded the prestos lmao

Boggles my mind people didn’t scoop them when they first released and sat for an hour. They thought a Yeezy would sell under retail lol. Double your money time on those.

So is the consensus 1 up on Zoom fly and 1/2 up on hyperdunk?

What’s up with the countdown on WCS? Not the in cart countdown but for the site. It changes from 14 hours, 9 hours then 5 hours all within an hour.

Still debating if I should go for the Zoom Fly.

What’s up with the countdown on WCS? Not the in cart countdown but for the site. It changes from 14 hours, 9 hours then 5 hours all within an hour.

Still debating if I should go for the Zoom Fly.
People still dont realize how limited this release is, i would pull the trigger on these. The rest of the collections that come out wont ever be this limited

People still dont realize how limited this release is, i would pull the trigger on these. The rest of the collections that come out wont ever be this limited
Ok you got me. Just ordered a 10.5 haha

This thread is very dangerous :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange looking down and seeing swooshes on my feet after a three year hiatus.

Now that I've found my size, will be on the lookout for zoomflys in a sz 11 :smile:

IMG_4028.JPG

edit - welp looks like im going to cop from WCS

ill figure out how to sell a pair or two of boosts later lol

Strange looking down and seeing swooshes on my feet after a three year hiatus.

Now that I've found my size, will be on the lookout for zoomflys in a sz 11 :smile:

IMG_4028.JPG

edit - welp looks like im going to cop from WCS

ill figure out how to sell a pair or two of boosts later lol

I think people said the Off Whites fit more snug. Might have been on Sean Go's review.

I think people said the Off Whites fit more snug. Might have been on Sean Go's review.
A couple of members here suggested going a size up instead of half. Just saw Sean Go’s video and he said it fit more snug than the Oreo Zoom Fly too. So I went with 10.5, my true size is 9.5

A couple of members here suggested going a size up instead of half. Just saw Sean Go’s video and he said it fit more snug than the Oreo Zoom Fly too. So I went with 10.5, my true size is 9.5

thanks.. just sent WCS a few messages... argh

cant decide what laces to go with. At first I thought 1 Green 1 Orange looked bad, but now im thinking it might be the best option. This feels like too much orange. Left that stupid zip tie off too.

963BB2F8-7CF1-4B36-9E4E-7E7B6B675ED8.jpeg

Orange all day man. I've left my orange ones on (no zip tie either) and they're perfect.

Got my prestos in today from DSM.

Has anyone had this issue on their swoosh? Looks like excess glue underneath.

D2BVU1q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom