Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I love when (and by love it I mean it's mind blowingly irritating lol) people are able to get through and say this when I haven't got through ever and there are many others that haven't or cant get through.. odds are you just got lucky.. This is so annoying.

PS: Big Ev.. I used your statement as a general example.. you sir didn't get lucky, you clearly are a sneaker warlock, you get through on allll these OW releases :lol:
I get it but I wouldnt be surprised if the production here is in the 50-100K range.
Then again, I just buy what speaks to me PE/QS/GR and everything in between - gotta do what makes you happy.

Prob killed my chances.. I was waiting on Frenzy. The lurkers probably ate stock up and very likely dudes that already have pairs eating again smh.

Prob killed my chances.. I was waiting on Frenzy. The lurkers probably ate stock up and very likely dudes that already have pairs eating again smh.
You think him linking it here killed your chances, not the professional resellers with bots running 24/7?

Alright very weird. I called up the DSMNY people at exactly 11 this morning and the woman on the phone said the winners from the in store raffle were already “contacted”, which is a bunch of bull****. It appears that the online release is the one that was postponed, and if she didn’t know what she was talking about, the in-store one may have been too. There is also a rumor going around that they moved the stock for the LA store opening as well.

Back
Top Bottom