Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

no they dont. stop lying.
They have charged me before once ($38-42 based on specific % value of sale) I couldn't ship as my package got delayed by one day so arrived the same day I had to ship by and UPS was already closed. Lesson learned. Don't sell if you don't have the item in hand or can guarantee you will before shipping deadline.

What about GOAT? Do they actually charge sellers a fee if they don't ship?
They do not. You lose ten points. I have over 500 points on GOAT and would probably have over 600 if I decided not to ship or my delivery date for my purchase from retailer was delayed quite a few times.

Last edited:
Surprised just hit at Maxfield raffle not sure which color though lol keep hope alive
99298EA5-8C30-40EE-BC6F-01FFD264EC56.jpeg

Actually was able to scramble at work and enter all 3 accounts for the draw earlier. Caught 6 L’s lol. Was content on having won one raffle for the black pair and paying resell on the deserts til homegirl sent me this
4E436549-EF1C-4379-A509-E0FD51B20CA3.png

Then I started looking for the foot district W email to show her and found this
D68E2FD0-661F-4BCB-9D96-A9E3FF62E118.jpeg

Said the sneaker Gods was saving my OW luck for these 90s (hadn’t won any pair since the OW UNCs), and I was right

Actually was able to scramble at work and enter all 3 accounts for the draw earlier. Caught 6 L’s lol. Was content on having won one raffle for the black pair and paying resell on the deserts til homegirl sent me this

Said the sneaker Gods was saving my OW luck for these 90s (hadn’t won any pair since the OW UNCs), and I was right
Wow. Awesome I need some of that juju lol

THE HOMEGIRL IS BACK!!!! I envy you!!!!

They have charged me before once ($38-42 based on specific % value of sale) I couldn't ship as my package got delayed by one day so arrived the same day I had to ship by and UPS was already closed. Lesson learned. Don't sell if you don't have the item in hand or can guarantee you will before shipping deadline.

They do not. You lose ten points. I have over 500 points on GOAT and would probably have over 600 if I decided not to ship or my delivery date for my purchase from retailer was delayed quite a few times.
like summeroflove summeroflove said, they just dock you 10 points. I sold an item in the wrong size before and they told me it would affect my account since i had to cancel the sale, but I'm not even sure they took the 10 points lol
Ahhhh that sucks, cuz tmr is the 4th day and seller(s) still hasn’t shipped. I’ll wait another week before contacting GOAT.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the seller dropped off the package to ship but didn’t update on GOAT with “Dropped off” will it automatically update? Because it updated to “seller packaging” yesterday and nothing else after..I’m pretty new to GOAT with purchasing and really hoping that they did drop it off.
It automatically updates once the app picks up the updated tracking status from UPS. Either your seller is shipping super late and it just hasn't update or he started the packaging process/requested the shipping label from the GOAT app but hasn't actually shipped the shoes.

First, I realized my pictures kinda resembles Sean's (user "illistic"), so sorry if it seems like I was biting, haha! Still trying out different angles. Second, sorry to "pour on extra salt."

Anyway... got the delivery today from the SNKRS Early Access order a few days ago, and these are very nice! A nice militaristic look to it.

33147647998_862af60aee_b.jpg

47022854881_edf606f9e0_b.jpg

46109165165_8be27288ec_b.jpg

For the heck of it, here's the hand-raise picture I always take!

46298389074_a262b57c0e_b.jpg

It automatically updates once the app picks up the updated tracking status from UPS. Either your seller is shipping super late and it just hasn't update or he started the packaging process/requested the shipping label from the GOAT app but hasn't actually shipped the shoes.
Wouldn’t that still exceed the 72 hrs time limit to ship?

I know I’m being impatient but I was looking forward to these for the longest time!

First, I realized my pictures kinda resembles Sean's (user "illistic"), so sorry if it seems like I was biting, haha! Still trying out different angles. Second, sorry to "pour on extra salt."

Anyway... got the delivery today from the SNKRS Early Access order a few days ago, and these are very nice! A nice militaristic look to it.

33147647998_862af60aee_b.jpg

47022854881_edf606f9e0_b.jpg

46109165165_8be27288ec_b.jpg

For the heck of it, here's the hand-raise picture I always take!

46298389074_a262b57c0e_b.jpg

That orange Swoosh is so clean!

Back
Top Bottom