Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This makes what he was doing make more sense

even with the nike 50, lv, music

dude knew his time was somewhat limited, so he went hard and flooded the world with his imagination

his stuff will resonate for a long time, glad I was able to obtain some of his work

i would flood the game too, back to back to back releases, trying to touch every sneaker model I can

man now it hits when he said "im saving this one till last" on the jordan 6, i hope he has worked on it in some capacity as his final project and one he defo was planning on would be a brilliant send off on his collabs. a final design on jordans first championship shoe

What a loss. Life is too short. He showed up to our session during Nike Off Campus. Very chill and accommodating guy all things considered.

IMG_2504.JPG

Looking back now, that "Dear Summer" campaign hitting different. For a lot of people that was the first or only time they've ever owned some Nike x OW.
Nike handled that one well looking at it now. Many people got those that otherwise never have a chance. Hope most kept their pairs. I been wearing mine along with 3 lv trainers I picked up this year. His creative pieces arguably are the most authentic when it comes to collaboration. No one else really has done as much with Nike as he did. From clothing to entire shoe collections.

Good to see those black 2's came down (yeah i turned, they were like $340) b/c i was gonna buy them yesterday, & was confused by the price jump. Only for the 1st thing I see when I login is "Virgil Abloh Passes Away", that **** kinda soul crushing. I thought he got into car or plane accident. The last thing I thought was cancer.

going to have to cop lot 5 before the spike.

It's already happening, soon after I gott he news, I bought Lot 12 (seller hasn't shipped yet and good chance they won't) yesterday for $430 or so as I had been eyeballing the pair for awhile. I see they're already $600+ today.

It's already happening, soon after I gott he news, I bought Lot 12 (seller hasn't shipped yet and good chance they won't) yesterday for $430 or so as I had been eyeballing the pair for awhile. I see they're already $600+ today.
Hopefully with the seller fee discount it helps

Back
Top Bottom