NIKE x TRANSFORMERS [NO BUYING/SELLING]

funny how a lot of ppl favor the megatrons. well, not really funny, but it is to me. kinda sucked that they only made one autobot (bumblebeezee). itwould've been nice to get another chance at a prime. they could've used the sharkley or phenom as the platform; seeing that they used nikefusions/hybrids; i would've took a jordan fusion if i had too. i think it kinda sucks that prime was left w/ the 3M trainer w/ no real"identity." does anyone know if nike produced the trainers bigger than a 13?

as far as this xformers pack, i agree w/ the member that said that the soundwaves look best on the feets. the colors flow well and the details rep soundwavewell. i love yellow shoes, but the bumblebeezees are a little too "crazy" for me; weird cause i love my snake pools and d fish xmas powermax...but ilike them second and the megatrons a far last. i'm done w/ the clear themed shoes. the detail is nice, but just not my stee. i may wear them to comic conin the next couple of weeks...gotta rep the child hood...haha!!!

Does anyone have an estimate as to how many of each version were allocated to the 3 HOH locations?

[h2]Transformers Pack Restock at House of Hoops[/h2]Posted by: Alvin the Armed Squirrel
July 13th, 2009

If you didn't get a chance to cop the Transformers pack at House of Hoops last Friday, you will get a second chance: all three House of Hoops locations are getting restocked the end of this week. Quick refresher: the pack includes a "Megatron" Zoom Flight Club, a "Soundwave" Zoom Sharkalaid, and a "Bumblebee" Zoom Fun Police. For more info check out last weeks posts, don't sleep on this one twice.

Good stuff..
pimp.gif

this makes them cats that camped out for a week or even 2 or 3 days look really poor right now...hahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by shaqrules

this makes them cats that camped out for a week or even 2 or 3 days look really poor right now...hahahahahahaha
not if they already sold them for r#$% prices to someone else

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

[h2]Transformers Pack Restock at House of Hoops[/h2]Posted by: Alvin the Armed Squirrel
July 13th, 2009

If you didn't get a chance to cop the Transformers pack at House of Hoops last Friday, you will get a second chance: all three House of Hoops locations are getting restocked the end of this week. Quick refresher: the pack includes a "Megatron" Zoom Flight Club, a "Soundwave" Zoom Sharkalaid, and a "Bumblebee" Zoom Fun Police. For more info check out last weeks posts, don't sleep on this one twice.

so its for sure on Friday?

Damn, I should of sold mine quick. Oh well, might just keep an extra size 9 Megatron on ice for a rainy day.

Originally Posted by enrique23

shaqrules wrote:

Yup!!!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by enrique23

shaqrules wrote:

Yup!!!

trick that...do the math. even if someone sold the pack for 5 bills over (which is highly unlikely), that doesn't make up a week's worth of staying ina garage...unless the individual works at McD's or something like that. still...life is too short to waste time, especially for materlistic things...evenif they believe it's a "quick buck."
indifferent.gif

<michael bay> awesome <\michael bay>

i know this had to be the work of our boy alpha...

i just called HoH NY and they did say they were restocking.

the thing i don't get is this, why do they act like this is some super secret info like the world will implode if they tell me how many pair they got LASTTIME!. and what day it might be they re-release. Jesus acting like I am some type of spy or some s.

Back
Top Bottom