Nike Zoom Kobe III Black-Maize First Look

i be thinkn itz da bom cuz it sez kobe and i am da bezt at tokn cuz it takz mo tyme to type like an idyot fo sho so dont hate on me coz i roll like dis and mayk no senz.

Seriously, what are some of you talking about? Is it that hard to proof-read your own 2 sentences before you post? For everybody's sake, do it so we can read and understand your point. Besides, it probably takes more time to type words wrong on purpose than it does typing them correctly.

My opinion on the AZK3 is that we all loved the free tech, so why scrap it? There should be more eyelets for that type of design and yeah the leather looks a bit cheap. It does however, look very sleek which is a good thing. I'll bet its pretty light-weight.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

Quote:
Not even close; you have so much still to learn.

been on NT since 04...like I said the shoe game will never die
"I could play basketball with the moon I got the whole world at my feet"-weezy

CHECK SQUAD Q-BORO

shoes are going to be LITE ... anyword on DS Zoom? i know the ZL5 is getting it, although those are HEINOUS, these have some potential ... except for that swoosh and the leather material on the outer ankle ruins the flow of the netting. the heel is THICK i wish they would at least even that out. and get a micro herringbone pattern between the diamonds on the outsole to get that indoor traction up. yea hott shoe. the ZL5 however is not so niice ...

I would like to see the finished version, but if Kobe had a hard time selling his last 2 sig shoes, I don't know how this one will be any different. But like I said, I would like to see the final version, before I comment too harshly on these.

i don't know why, but i'm liking these. if they are as light as they look, i'll definitely be balling in a pair.

waiting on word to see where Kobe goes...

are we allowed now to post other colorways?
member of the ZKIII fan club

Where Kobe goes? What do you mean. Kobe isn't going anywhere sir. :lol:
laugh.gif
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Now that I look at them, they look sort of like boots...
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

these are ugly
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

I'm not feeling the desgin but I know that these will be some crazy hoop shoes for me when they drop....
TeamLakers

it reminds me of a mix of the n'destructs x jordan xix se. it's such a simple style yet so attractive. i would definitely cop if they're as comfortable as the zk2's.

Quote:
people will always wear shoes to play sports, which means that comparing the athletic shoe industry to beanie babies and baseball cards MAKES NO SENSE...
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

The MAJORITY of people that buy the "limited-edition" or "high-demand" athletic shoes are not using them for athletic purposes.

Shoes will always sell because footwear is essnetial to a certain extent, but the MAJORITY of consumers would not spend extra $$ on a shoe just because it was a limited edition.

As all of the kids out there will tell you, it's a "game" now; performance isn't the main attribute of the shoe anymore, but rather how bad it creases, what they can match it up with and "break necks", or how much they can flip it for on eBay...

...just like all of the baseball card/comic book/beanie baby collectors that fell to the wayside after those fads also died down.

Quote:
The logical comparison would be the auto industry...
4L8O15S16T23!42​

the sole is real boring, but the upper is mean. clear sole that beeetch
"...and I've been dieting for months
eat my dreams for breakfast/ save my pride for work at lunch
next i dine on hope/ then lie high in the zone
then get the munchies while im sleep, next thing I know im awoke..."

Back
Top Bottom